Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 05:39 PM
Banned

Default Dorn doesn't seem like much of an undercon

Watched him get owned over and over by junk geared pals - is there anything done to differentiate him from other mobs his level here?

Slate had laughable resists compared to his usual classic self on blue, probably also the case here
Old 12-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seen Dorn get pretty easily smoked by Derv campers here, not like the above result from live era
Old 12-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Yeah I also recall the mantra of "Don't mess with Dorn" and him being more like the equivalent of a level 20 who would go on a rampage if anyone aggro'd him.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:19 PM
Aviak

hes an undercon on p99 hits very hard for his level, unfortunately for him half the server are druids who just root rot him making that fact irrelevant
Old 12-07-2019, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

He hits for like 42 or something. pretty hard for a level 15 mob. It's like the same as a deepwater croc in oasis compared to the regular crocs or caimans. It's not huge, but there is a decent difference in his damage output compared to regular dervs.
Old 12-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Sarnak

*taps forehead* can't be mad about damage output if he never hits you
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watched him get owned over and over by junk geared pals - is there anything done to differentiate him from other mobs his level here?

Slate had laughable resists compared to his usual classic self on blue, probably also the case here
WHAT kinda greedy "pal" are you buddy?? Why do you let your "pals" wear junk?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dorn is supposed to be TOUGH
Old 12-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Banned

I use the term pals loosely, more like filthy Antonicans like the ones strewn around in the original post. Except the ones I saw owning him here didn't even have bronze.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:43 PM
Kobold

It probably also has to do with how rarely he has the dragoon dirk on him. When he has it on him, you just need to be backstabbed twice and you'll respect him. But, like any other drop that has been nerfed, he rarely has it so he can't backstab you with fists.

It's like the old, old days when you did bloodthirsty ghould camp in lower guk. You were hoping for frenzied ghoul to pop (YAY!), and then hope he had FBSS instead of moonstone ring. As a tank, you'd attack him and realize, damn he's beating the piss out of me. YAY (yay?) he has the FBSS. The cleric was thinking, oh shit, he has FBSS on him.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Banned

Question

Dorn gifted me a dragon dork because he loves my raw odour, he said! I was always ashamed of low CHA previously.

He shouldn't have ANY dragon dirks IMHO because he told me this is a PRECOUS gift. If more show up with him, I've been ROBBED again....
Closed Thread