Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:21 AM
Banned

I know that feel.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:27 AM
Sarnak

Pretty sad......I don't think there's a doubt in anyones minds who the pixel jews are.......when I was in azrael.....same few dudes farming shit to sell in a 3-4 man group while guildies who just wanted exp got ignored......why was this dudes acct unfrozen?? Sup with the pick and choose what account stripping to enforce?? Anyone ever banned for this type of stuff before?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:30 AM
Banned

Sadly no, when you share accounts its all your fault. Had this happen to me, pretty much the same way as op is describing. Shit sucks.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:34 AM
Banned

There is always 2 sides to the story and the truth .
I would like to see what brainz says happened
Old 08-22-2013, 07:53 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is always 2 sides to the story and the truth .
I would like to see what brainz says happened
its pretty cut and dry, they would exp/farm pixels, brainz felt that he did most of the work, which i have no doubt he did, and reclaimed what he felt was his.

But see there lies the problem. Those pixels were given to pappa, or xaezus, for there contribution. Brainz see's it as oh all of this is mine. Thats simply not how it works.

This whole thing reminds me of EZPK v2. Azrael was full of these kinds of people. you're krew included, although you never took it to extremes like stealing items, you guys simply just cherry picked people you needed to farm the pixels with while telling yourselves oh we are doing them a favor they get to loot and get exp. When in reality those cherry picked people could have been getting better exp and helping the guild out more then farming crypt and shit.

brainz krew, sealer krew, was basically why we didnt have a functioning guild. these little groups lured our clerics and our dps out of groups, that could have been leveling with pudge or bamzal, which sealer did not allow in the groups because of EXP penalty. This is just simply not what a guild does and pretty much set the tone for the downfall of azrael.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:41 AM
Banned

Idk what to tell you agatha your delusional ? I don't even own not 1 fungi of heiro cloak. But yet you say I farmed crypt alot ehhh ok
Old 08-22-2013, 08:43 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol ephi probably is amelinda
Heard that one before.

TL;DR - Don't share your account info. Duh.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:48 AM
Banned

Agatha were do you come up with these lies we grouped with pudge all the time exp penalty had nothing to do with it ..
Only person sealer ever said no to was .. Tomb.. And qazzaz .. There was times we had 6-10 people in the crypt taking turns in the exp group Becouse sealer was the only healer .
Old 08-22-2013, 08:49 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o ya let's not forget the time he banned and accused grammer and rettiwalk for "exploiting pathing" in the perma bear pits, because the mobs weren't attacking them, but it was just because the bears were charmed pets

grammer unbanned later that week, rettiwalk remained banned for like a week because, understandably, rettiwalk was like "yo dawg you're a fucking retard"
That's not why Rettiwalk was banned. Thanks for playing though.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Can't believe with all this drama, brainz hasn't been outed yet for all his boxing, exemption pull tactics and other various exploits.

I guess throwing your "friend" under the bus is kind of like jumping under the bus yourself.