Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Default Huge hi-five to Stagion.

I was making dinner and afk after what I assumed was a person boxing two characters in qeynos hills this evening. Myself and klayne agreed to petition the person for it as we assumed this was being done often when we saw it.

Sadly I was in the middle of making dinner and stepped out to check the bbq. When I returned I saw an emote of a mage scowling at Stagion but no sign of Stagion.

Klayne told me what did he say? I said "who" and he told me the guide.

I said " the guide was here?" And he related yes. He was standing right near you, then sat for while, then ported Woodu and Whaddya to unrest where they went offline.

I said "well I'll be, seems staff does care" and sadly I missed all the fun.

Moral is.. don't let jealousy or greed ruin your entire account playing experience by a measly couple k plats... Cause you never know who's watching you!

Mas Pras to staff for babysitting people and handling this stuff. If we could disconnect em ourselves, we would do just that.

Thank you Stagion.

-elfing rejoices
Old 03-17-2021, 09:29 PM
Senior Server Guide

Some say that his heart is in upside down, and that his teeth glow in the dark. All we know, is he’s called the STAG!
Old 03-17-2021, 09:31 PM
Fire Giant

Love you guys. Even when I've been wrong. Takes guts to babysit
Old 03-19-2021, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

I tell everyone new here that if you're boxing a guide will eventually show up an test you. For your sanity I hope it's before you reach too-high a level.

Good luck!
Old 03-21-2021, 09:40 AM
Aviak

I got to watch Stagion arrest a suspected boxer outside of Cabilis yesterday. I was shocked when both characters remained silent and went LD at the same time...
Old 03-21-2021, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tell everyone new here that if you're boxing a guide will eventually show up an test you. For your sanity I hope it's before you reach too-high a level.
This is the thing I think a lot of people miss. I can't count how many times someone has told me "you can totally box on this server, I see it all the time", or something to that effect. I'm sure some who say it are even confident that it's true because they themselves box, and haven't gotten caught yet.

But here's the thing: it doesn't matter if you can box for hundreds of hours here and get away with it. Maybe you can: we don't have infinite GMs to catch you. Still, it doesn't matter, because eventually you will get caught ... and in all honesty it is far, far worse to get caught after you've invested hundreds of hours into those characters.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread