Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2021, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one china
yeah your just desperate to tilt me at this point lol

now stop before you trash another thread with your whining
Old 11-04-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

sorry you dont got freedom. imagine being in a real country. hope that helped.
Old 11-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont got freedom. imagine being in a real country. hope that helped.
sorry you don't have mage epic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hope this helps

"imagine being in a real country"??

you typing so fast from anger that you saying that Taiwan is real country? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you don't have mage epic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hope this helps
id take no mage epic and a real country any day of the week, after i quit p99 i still live in the best country, you live in one china. hope that helps.
Old 11-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
id take no mage epic and a real country any day of the week, after i quit p99 i still live in the best country, you live in one china. hope that helps.
sorry literally every mage in vanquish and riot is better geared than you

also sorry you have to resort to racism to win arguments [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's gonna be a lot better use of your time to just level up and go farm a fungi yourself. Grinding 80k at 400-500pp an hour is a giant waste of time.
Isn’t that what this entire game is? A giant waste of time.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:47 PM
Kobold

Well I didn’t mean for this to happen.

Maybe I’ll just level for awhile and go back to the same farm. It’ll prolly be easier if I was 50-51.
Old 11-05-2021, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

monk is probably the worst class to farm on, in regards to the weight penalty. unless you aren't looting anything except for some rare drop item.

the general concensus is higher level = better plat generation. get those levels however you can. fyi, took me a month of farming jboots to buy a fungi at like 3 hours per day average
Old 11-05-2021, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also sorry you have to resort to racism to win arguments [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My fellow Asian, you know as well as I do that we are immune to racism. So, you can't play the race card, you'll have to actually think up a witty reply.

also wtf bro get to making more semi-conductors, you guys are holding up the whole world!
Old 11-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
one china
F China
Closed Thread