Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2021, 02:31 PM
Banned

Halas is like Pre-Thurgadin Thurgadin lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

can always buy TP EV pots from shams too and just live there.
Old 11-23-2021, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Halas is like Pre-Thurgadin Thurgadin lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

can always buy TP EV pots from shams too and just live there.
Velious is really just a stretched out inferior version of the Halas area.
Old 11-23-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

who cares

shut up
Old 11-23-2021, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares

shut up
Just so you know, people might talk to you like this in real life, but it isn’t actually a cool or normal way to behave.

Let the hobbyists enjoy discussing their hobby on a board about that hobby without being rude. It’s a small pond.
Old 11-23-2021, 05:25 PM
Banned

Tunabros doesn't really bother me, I'm praying for them every day tho. Doing loving kindness meditations too. I worry.

Karana bLeSS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious is really just a stretched out inferior version of the Halas area.
I agree, they really could have skipped like two ice zones in velious and given like 1 more beach zone and like a rocky island sea zone like in the vein of TD/oot

maybe with an open zone underwater dungeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and some underwater plants/mob in a shallow 'reef like' area with places to rest/pull too would have been epic.
Last edited by starkind; 11-23-2021 at 05:28 PM..
Old 11-23-2021, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Nilbog <3's classic ... except when it comes to XP turn-in quests. I think he coded it so every time someone gets a level from an XP turn-in, an angel dies or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seriously though, I think the issue with them was "exploitation": people using them in unexpected ways to level characters unnaturally quickly (eg. having a character farm tons of gnoll teeth to give to their new Iksar alt, so that alt can go from 1 to 30 off them).

You might disagree with the staff (as I do) over whether that exploitation was really an issue, and whether it was truly worth breaking classic EQ (where XP turn-ins for things like orc scalps did give XP, unlike here) ... but they do have their reasons.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 11-23-2021 at 05:46 PM..
Old 11-23-2021, 06:35 PM
Banned

I'm not at all salty about it. Been enjoying the slow pace. I duo'd with an enchanter earlier at WK valley bandits. Was a lot of fun. We giggled about human blood and giant winter spiders. Too me. That's EQ.

I gave my share of bronze and sashes to them. Don't want to further damage my bloodsabers faction. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sometimes I hit the paint hard on a plat or exp grind, if I had my way though everyone would level half troll sk speed on my custom server. And the EXP bar would be invisible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2021, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I. And the EXP bar would be invisible [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t display level or announce ding either - periodically skill caps and max hp raise as you secretly level up.
Old 11-24-2021, 02:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so you know, people might talk to you like this in real life, but it isn’t actually a cool or normal way to behave.

Let the hobbyists enjoy discussing their hobby on a board about that hobby without being rude. It’s a small pond.
damn that's crazy bro

but I don't remember asking
Old 11-24-2021, 03:28 AM
Banned

I didn't ask for your opinion specifically either.

Thanks for participating though!
Closed Thread