Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-26-2021, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.318902

I don't expect you to understand it, cause well.. but welcome to research. I wonder why inoculated folks are dropping like flies. Just kidding I don't wonder.
Throughout the month of September, unvaccinated adults were fourteen times more likely to die from Covid-19 than fully vaccinated adults, according to data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Old 11-26-2021, 08:30 PM
Banned

It seems to be COVID killing these athletes. Apparently COVID can cause long-term damage to the heart

Fuck me, that sucks for me having had COVID in the past

"The study published in JAMA Cardiology found the inflammatory heart condition myocarditis in 37, or 2.3%, of 1,597 Big Ten college athletes given a cardiac MRI after testing positive for COVID-19."
Old 11-26-2021, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

your eyes and ears aren't enough, damn shame
Old 11-26-2021, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

you jabbed and boostered bro?
Old 11-26-2021, 08:51 PM
Banned

The thing is if it’s covid damaging the heart, the vaccine is not going to prevent that. I’m assuming many or most of those athletes were required to get vaxx’ed. The vaxx does NOT prevent someone from catching covid, only lessens symptoms. But like I said, those athletes probably had the vaxx and still died to heart complications following covid

My secret weapons protecting my heart:

1. 1200mg omega-3 fish oil daily

2. 1 tablespoon Bragg apple cider vinegar daily - “ Reduced heart risks. ACV can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which are known to increase the risk of heart disease when they are too high”
Last edited by unsunghero; 11-26-2021 at 08:55 PM..
Old 11-26-2021, 09:35 PM
Banned

There's seriously just not enough data yet, this is why vaccines usually take about a decade to fully develop, test and deploy.

I'm also just kind of skeptical in general about how this data is collected and reported. I mean, this is a brand new disease, with a brand new treatment and symptom profile. Like it's barely even one year old.

We thought you could get aids from cereal boxes in the 80s, and that was only the 80s. That's not that long ago.
Old 11-26-2021, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.318902

I don't expect you to understand it, cause well.. but welcome to research. I wonder why inoculated folks are dropping like flies. Just kidding I don't wonder.
So you cant explain why, got it.

Whats covid 2 infection have anything to do with why you cant explain your own position?? Tell us what just one of those graphs even means. You cant. What does "noninfectious pseudovirus" have to do with S protein damaging endothelium? Come on, I thought we all cant understand? What is it doing to the mitochondria and why?

ill use words he can understand
Pussy doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about. I'll drop a link about covid 2 and s proteins! Thats will prove im smart! yeah!

pussy ass cant even read the fucking graphs! damn sure cant go into WHY. Just posts some bullshit paper about covid 2.. You know we're talking about covid-19 vaccines, right? Pussy lolololol Come on show us that genius mind at work!
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 11-26-2021 at 10:58 PM..
Old 11-27-2021, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing is if it’s covid damaging the heart, the vaccine is not going to prevent that. I’m assuming many or most of those athletes were required to get vaxx’ed. The vaxx does NOT prevent someone from catching covid, only lessens symptoms. But like I said, those athletes probably had the vaxx and still died to heart complications following covid

My secret weapons protecting my heart:

1. 1200mg omega-3 fish oil daily

2. 1 tablespoon Bragg apple cider vinegar daily - “ Reduced heart risks. ACV can help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which are known to increase the risk of heart disease when they are too high”
In all seriousness be careful with 1200 mg of fish oil. Did that for 2 months ended up getting kidney stones. Doctor said that was too much and something like that even for a healthy person could eventually lead to renal failure.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's seriously just not enough data yet, this is why vaccines usually take about a decade to fully develop, test and deploy.

I'm also just kind of skeptical in general about how this data is collected and reported. I mean, this is a brand new disease, with a brand new treatment and symptom profile. Like it's barely even one year old.

We thought you could get aids from cereal boxes in the 80s, and that was only the 80s. That's not that long ago.
All the vaccines, both mRNA and regular, were brought to market during Tromp's reign as President of Earth.

Go bother him if you're so butthurt about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I like 'em though!
Old 11-27-2021, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

mRNA vaccines aren’t going away. Even a Rabies vaccine has been created utilizing it.
mRNA Therapeutics have massive advantageous potential in the field of oncology.

The dead DNA methods to be dealt with by the immune system just often leads to the same Inflammatory response or worst to the host. Bacteria rapidly modify mobile parts of their genome to develop resistance to viruses. AKA - Giving them a whole virus (dead or not) comes with its risks. Gene swapping super bugs are the nightmares of epidemiologists of infectious diseases.

Simply put mRNA is a better delivery system utilizing partial parts of the virus.

Plus Trillions have been given to big pharma who aren’t sitting back with the cash.