Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2021, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Highest number of illegal immigrants coming in 61 years

GO BIDEN!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
We treat Americans who served this country and paid taxes the same way OR WORSE it's time to clean up this country.

Moloch has risen (molech) whatever ur skeeevy dialect likes (and it's not Ted Cruz), good for him for pointing this shit out anyway.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:03 PM
Banned

Also when I used to buy weed from “hookups” before I got my medical card, I specifically sought out a guy I know was getting his supply from a medical dispensary in California rather than someone getting it from the cartel

Because the idea of supporting with my money gang members who melt women and kids in barrels of acid when they are alive didn’t sit well with me. We have to think about the ripple effects of our choices

Anyway, off to hike ttyl
Old 11-27-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

They're drinking from toilets!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2021, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think in the video it said that 125,000 children came to us illegally in 2021

A good chunk of those got raped on the way. A much much smaller amount would have died on that trek through the desert

If I know there is a bunch of snakes living in holes in my yard, and I build a squirrel feeder in my yard to attract squirrels, a few of which get eaten by snakes, those deaths are partly my fault. The squirrels would not have put themselves in a position to die had I not motivated them

I know Biden was quoted as saying “Don’t come”, but that’s just words. What has his POLICY done to disincentivize people killing themselves to make that trip?

Returning to the wait in Mexico policy is a start, at least. Also, yes before Botten says it our employers looking for cheap labor are responsible too. I am all for more raids on businesses who hire illegals, with prison sentences for the employers who hire them
First Ted Cruz ... really...

Second the Mexican border is a fear mongering practiced by the right when a democrat president holds office. So is the debt when the democrats hold the office.

You know the only time they don't matter? When there is a republican in office.

Yet year after year the immigration is no where near the 1970s nor the 2000s

Attachment 16310

It is just gaslighting that Foxnews feeds. Propaganda
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-27-2021, 02:07 PM
Banned

If we fix our house first it will be better to take in the needy.

Without fixing our house we are condemning the needy to worse than they were given.

Seek christ u fuckers.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second the Mexican border is a fear mongering practiced by the right when a democrat president holds office.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're drinking from toilets!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2021, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

wait Im supposed to believe a graph saying that yearly 4 million people were illegally crossing the southern border a year?

edit: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-year-n1274230 "Number of attempted crossings at southern U.S. border hits 21-year high"

lol this democrat article directly says the opposite.

edit edit: "The numbers were the highest since March 2000, when more than 223,000 immigrants were stopped by the Border Patrol at the southern border."

lol that graph is just a picture not a graph lmao

Gravy: circle back to you asking about drug prices, you see why you think democrats are the party that does things like, fixes immigration, or lowers prescription drug pries? because they SAY that they were and that's all they need to do.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-27-2021 at 02:13 PM..
Old 11-27-2021, 02:23 PM
Banned

Illegal immigration is now a billion times worse than it was under trump, but this is surely his fault, or at least some republican's fault somewhere. It has to be. Democrats can't make policy mistakes after all, or if they do, it's actually magically still republicans' fault and\or donald trump and\or trumpISM.

Yes, I am sane.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait Im supposed to believe a graph saying that yearly 4 million people were illegally crossing the southern border a year?

edit: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-year-n1274230 "Number of attempted crossings at southern U.S. border hits 21-year high"

lol this democrat article directly says the opposite.

edit edit: "The numbers were the highest since March 2000, when more than 223,000 immigrants were stopped by the Border Patrol at the southern border."

lol that graph is just a picture not a graph lmao

Gravy: circle back to you asking about drug prices, you see why you think democrats are the party that does things like, fixes immigration, or lowers prescription drug pries? because they SAY that they were and that's all they need to do.
Serious Jib....
https://www.americanimmigrationcounc...unters-in-2021

Yes FoxNews just as it always does every democrat presidency is gas lighting republicans over issues that a problem during republican presidencies.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Illegal immigration is now a billion times worse than it was under trump, but this is surely his fault, or at least some republican's fault somewhere. It has to be. Democrats can't make policy mistakes after all, or if they do, it's actually magically still republicans' fault and\or donald trump and\or trumpISM.

Yes, I am sane.
And just on queue Baler who doesn't research a thing but is first to tell us about what his Facebook or Kinfolk told him on how to think.
Closed Thread