Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Default What if Rustle/A/A were wiped off the server?

What if Sirken and Rogean had enough.

What if they decided to wipe clean ALL of Rustle/Aftermath/Awakened accounts, meaning not only were the guilds dsbanded but every toon on these player's accounts were wiped off their character select screen?

As a dirty casual, would you celebrate in glee and begin raiding more creating a new diplomatic scene between yourself and the other new raiders of p99?

As a filthy neckbeard, would you simply recreate a new neckbeard raid guild and fill the new raid scene with toxicity and selfishness as it has been so filled for the past years?

As a member of Rustle and A/A if you found all your toons wiped off the server, would you level up more toons and continue raiding as you do now joining the same guild members as you have right now?

As a member of Rustle or A/A would you create new toons to level up, and create a new guild with different members with the hopes of having a more diplomatic raid scene and avoid inviting some members you secretly have always wanted out of your guild?

I think a guild wipe could be a good thing for the server personally. It would be considered catastrophic to some, I am sure but in the long run I think everyone would view it as a positive.

On a side note, imagine all the available names we could pick from, if these toons were wiped clean along with all the alts that are never played on these ancient accounts!
Old 04-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Banned

as a member of rustle, they would have to wipe the whole server to really get to me and my 100 60's
Old 04-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

What if Sirken and Rogean had enough of your terrible posts and decided to delete your account?
Old 04-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if Sirken and Rogean had enough.

What if they decided to wipe clean ALL of Rustle/Aftermath/Awakened accounts, meaning not only were the guilds dsbanded but every toon on these player's accounts were wiped off their character select screen?

As a dirty casual, would you celebrate in glee and begin raiding more creating a new diplomatic scene between yourself and the other new raiders of p99?

As a filthy neckbeard, would you simply recreate a new neckbeard raid guild and fill the new raid scene with toxicity and selfishness as it has been so filled for the past years?

As a member of Rustle and A/A if you found all your toons wiped off the server, would you level up more toons and continue raiding as you do now joining the same guild members as you have right now?

As a member of Rustle or A/A would you create new toons to level up, and create a new guild with different members with the hopes of having a more diplomatic raid scene and avoid inviting some members you secretly have always wanted out of your guild?

I think a guild wipe could be a good thing for the server personally. It would be considered catastrophic to some, I am sure but in the long run I think everyone would view it as a positive.

On a side note, imagine all the available names we could pick from, if these toons were wiped clean along with all the alts that are never played on these ancient accounts!
didn't read
Old 04-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to relapseover9000 Send a message via AIM to relapseover9000 Send a message via Yahoo to relapseover9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if Sirken and Rogean had enough of your terrible posts and decided to delete your account?
Old 04-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Why do you have Rustle, the good guys, lumped in with the bad guys, A/A and CSG?
Old 04-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

another guild would become more hardcore and do the same thing. it's an endless cycle quit hoping for something different.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another guild would become more hardcore and do the same thing. it's an endless cycle quit hoping for something different.
Thanks tmo
Old 04-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks tmo
we gave them a good run in FE.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Naw. Eventually, we can only hope, enough of you hardcores will have their real life collapse to allow sane people to reign over the server.
Closed Thread