Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 06:10 PM
Kobold

I've always had a strong feeling that balor is very obese. Thread confirms my suspicion.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:36 PM
Kobold

Just ran 2 miles of devil dicked hills in 16 minutes in central Texas humidy and feel like I'm ready to roll a fat halfling despite my slender muscular physique filbus where do I sign up to dick goblins for the rest of my life

Old 05-23-2018, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I put on 10 lbs last month the second my supply ran out. That’s taken care of now. I thought I looked pretty good 10 lbs ago so I’m gonna go ahead and lose another 20. Walked 6 mi today and only had 2.50 of a 5 dollar foot long to eat so basically I’m gonna be fat forever.
If you’re on the hormones, most of the new fat you gain will go to your tits and ass... which is a good thing!
Old 05-23-2018, 07:39 PM
Kobold

Also calves are stupid, I run these hills all the time and I still have the calves of teppler waiting at the door. Definitely would not eat those first i we're you, if we were in the Andes in a plane crash

Old 05-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 miles, 16 minutes is not a workout

God Bless
Steep hill sprints friendo, my flat two mile is much faster.

Old 05-23-2018, 07:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Steep hill sprints friendo, my flat two mile is much faster.
Also I should add that the whole run was 30 minutes, with a warm up run before hand. I run intervals

Old 05-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just ran 2 miles of devil dicked hills in 16 minutes in central Texas humidy and feel like I'm ready to roll a fat halfling despite my slender muscular physique filbus where do I sign up to dick goblins for the rest of my life
you'll need to sign up with the Rivervale Vanguard and join the Runnyeye Crusade Brigade
Old 05-23-2018, 07:54 PM
Banned

I am very pleased by all my fellow active, non-fat posters in here. And deeply ashamed of the thousand + community members who have been proven to be fat.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Man, I was doing fantastic last year while I was working downtown. A quick 5K run around the waterfront for lunch? Money.

That said, I am over 40 now, so my knees, feet and back didn't much care for that nonsense running. This year has been pretty meh so far, aside from eating healthy (I cook, so no issues there). I am overweight in the sense that I feel and look not ideal (to me). It is so fucking hard at this age, but like anything, you are the only one with the power to promote change.

So, what I did was this: Since my body can't handle the jarring punishment of running anymore, I did a DIY "Peloton" spin bike. With the bluetooth sensors, bike, iPad, SPD pedals and a new pair of shoes, it ran just over $600, compared to the $2500+ of the fancy Peloton, and only ~$12/mo for the app, which has all the live and archived classes you can ask for.

Fun stuff, and way easier on my aging badass self. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Google DIY Peloton for all the information you need--most folks buy the same components. Well worth it, and spin classes are actually quite fun, even if the music isn't always good.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

Oh, and I am 5'8 and 185, for reference. That isn't a happy lean muscle 185. Not terrible, but I am certainly not super stoked since I've always been not fat.

I really felt it this ski season, so made a commitment to be not only ready for next ski season, but ready to shred from the getgo.

Goals, baby.
Closed Thread