Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 05:11 AM
Aviak

Default Hyjal for GM - Classic raiding changes (99-03)

Hey guys, I just wanted to bring some attention to my application. I'm applying for GM of blue to help fix the raid scene. I've been playing on blue since week 3 of the servers life, and have been a part of just about every meta during its history. I also played on live on Bristlebane as a raid leader of Club Fu from Classic to Planes of Power.

I'd like to bring Bristlebane circa 99-03 raiding to the p99 raid scene and bring the classic experience back to the project. I'm passionate about the game, and even though I am not perfect by any means and have my history here, I believe the player base would be receptive and respect my tenure. If ya support me or don't support me, post here.

Things that will occur:

1. Dragons will be unrooted in ToV

2. Bag limits removed (Velious only or all expansions)

3. All dragons in Temple of Veeshan must be killed in the wing in which they spawn except for the following:

Ikatar
Eashan

All dragons beyond Aary must be killed within North Wing. All west dragons must be killed in West Wing. Dozekar must be killed in East wing. This will simulate PC power from the 99-03 era and encourage guilds to strategically pull to new areas and metas (aary stairs, doubles, etc). On bristlebane, guilds regularly pulled Eashan and Ikatar to zone in due to their proximity to zone in, and COTH'd to doubles to pull deeper ToV targets.

4. King Tormax and Statue of Rallos Zek foot racing returned to COTH and kill meta

5. Dain Frostreaver - Only 1 tracker from each guild is permitted in the zone at time of spawn. All others must be camped at zone in. Trackers cannot be COTH mages or be involved in the pull in any form. This should allow proper time for quest turn ins.

6. Fear golems claim target by suicide removed

7. Tunare permitted to be killed with kiting meta

8. Ring War will now be rotated

9. COTH permitted to Final Arbitor in ST. Other golems must be pulled and killed. Only 1 tracker from each entity permitted in zone at time of spawn.

9. Guilds will be given a choice to work things out during raid altercations or have their fate decided. Guild wide raid bans will not occur, but decisions will be heavy handed.

10. Lists to be removed from game
Old 10-02-2021, 05:14 AM
Aviak

listed 9 twice, but whaaatever, haha. It's late.
Old 10-02-2021, 07:03 AM
Aviak

Just to clarify on Dozekar the Cursed.

Due to its proximity to zone in, it should be considered to be entrance pullable along with Ikatar and Eashan. Gozzrem and Telk are close in proximity to the zone in as well, but were not commonly pulled to zone in.

While on the subject of Gozz and Telk, necro pet pulls (using a necro pet + bind sight to go undetected within North wing while FD to pull dragons should be considered a raid infraction going forward.

Further consideration may be needed on these circumstances, but I didn't want to leave them out.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:16 AM
Sarnak

nah
Old 10-02-2021, 09:30 AM
Kobold

I'll gladly offer my utterly meaningless support in exchange for your empty promises of free items and GM favoritism.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 10-02-2021, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

9c) throttle internet to dial up speed, disconnects approx every 2 hours, and enforced 2130 bedtimes. No log in until after finishing home work and eating dinner. No skipping sports activities for eq.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
9c) throttle internet to dial up speed, disconnects approx every 2 hours, and enforced 2130 bedtimes. No log in until after finishing home work and eating dinner. No skipping sports activities for eq.
But on Saturdays you can go to your friend's house whose parents dgaf and play for 14 hours through the night.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 10-02-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

This is gonna be a no for me dawg
Old 10-02-2021, 11:28 AM
Kobold

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that in November 2001 on your server there weren't at least 3 or more separate raid entities wielding 50+ strong fully geared level 60 raiders each ready to engage and kill any target in tov within moments of it spawning.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Idk much about the bluebie raid scene but I like your energy!

You’ve got my vote 😄