Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Advice to any newer players here: have fun getting to 60 and then quit the server.
Old 10-26-2021, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Advice to any newer players here: have fun getting to 60 and then quit the server.
For real.
Old 10-26-2021, 12:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merge Blue and Green. Let the real crying begin.
Old 10-26-2021, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
*have fun getting to 60 then playing forum quest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
thats basically all anyone does. a very small percentage of players who make 60 actually raid on a regular basis.

leveling casually on p99 was alot of fun, good people, good times, good group chats.

then i get 3 toons to 60, start raiding, and i found myself in a job, with idiotic bosses and useless co-workers.
Old 10-26-2021, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then i get 3 toons to 60, start raiding, and i found myself in a job, with idiotic bosses and useless co-workers.
sounds like you need a new guild
Old 10-27-2021, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Is this yet another boring RnF post from a Vanquish member claiming Riot is cheating? I.e. another Vanquish member trying to direct attention away from the fact that Vanquish got caught scripting the other day and outed themselves about it by accident lol
Old 10-27-2021, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I got to 59.5 and quit. Edgerquest.
Old 10-27-2021, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP doesn't know what "every other" means.

Good or bad, your ideas are all you can contribute to a thread. If you're not smart or educated enough to produce a coherent thought, save yourself the embarrassment and just don't post.
'Every other' can either be used to refer to every second thing or 'all other things'. It depends on the context and emphasis. I think it was clear OP was using the latter. Nice burn though.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2021, 01:29 PM
Banned

vanquish in shambles
Closed Thread