Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume that blockers is a trans thing? You certainly have made your fetish public for everyone to see.
No, I just made it clear you can't take a joke and are pretty sensitive about everything and have wasted a lot of your own time.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I just made it clear you can't take a joke and are pretty sensitive about everything and have wasted a lot of your own time.
You should probably learn to tell a joke before criticizing his ability to take one.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

It has everything to do with your hipocracy, especially when we are working under President Birther.

Frankly your position that we should always trust the Presdient to be working for the good of the country and assume that whatever he is doing is actually more intelligent than it seems is preposterous (and demonstrably has been untrue with numerous past presidents) and I don't believe for an instant you would extend that to a Dem President.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should probably learn to tell a joke before criticizing his ability to take one.
Well considering he is the joke, I guess you're right, he can take it pretty well. I couldn't imagine putting in that amount of time and think I'm besting people.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

GOP congressman Rooney appears to announce retirement after criticizing Trump.

The news came one day after Rooney told CNN he couldn't dismiss the possibility that the president committed an impeachable offense in his dealings with Ukrainian officials. Rooney, who has been sitting in on closed-door depositions connected to the House’s impeachment probe, has been one of the few Republicans to publicly express alarm over Trump’s communications with Ukraine.

The Florida Republican said Friday he was “shocked” by Mick Mulvaney’s admission of a quid pro quo and said it would be difficult for the White House to walk the comments back, predicting it “very well could be” a turning point in the Ukraine saga. “He basically said it’s a quid pro quo, which is not a good thing,” Rooney said.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rats.jpg (48.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 10-19-2019, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has everything to do with your hipocracy, especially when we are working under President Birther.

Frankly your position that we should always trust the Presdient to be working for the good of the country and assume that whatever he is doing is actually more intelligent than it seems is preposterous (and demonstrably has been untrue with numerous past presidents) and I don't believe for an instant you would extend that to a Dem President.
And yes I would. I can honestly say I've never gone to a forum and complained about Obama. Troll or not. I could say I would disagree with some of the stuff but never vocalized. From my experience, I don't like to comment because the company I am in was a start up. As we grew, we needed to bring people into our industry which is Finance & Insurance. 90% of the time, when you got someone who came in and tried to dictate from an outsiders perspective, they would fuck it up. When you listened to people who had the process or had dealt with the issues, even though it wasn't always clean, it was better. They had already experienced the problems and knew all the inner workings. Now, you are basically giving an ultimatum and saying that I'm stating "Trust the President or not." It depends on the situation. If you are an oil worker and Trump is doing something to oil, well shit yeah you have the knowledge and go for it. But the picture you are painting is that there isn't two sides to the coin and there is. There is the media and dems that have an agenda and there is Fox news, right wing media and Trump. You are putting your truth in the media and dems and saying Trump is a traitor. I am saying I'd like to see some outcome first.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

We are already seeing results - Turks occupying Syria, Kurds making deals with Russia, Russians occupying our bases, and US troops evacuating. All of this is in line withwell known Russian policy, and Gen Mattis resigned in protest of something similar almost happening last year.

Also no, I don't believe you. Nothing in your demeanor, arguments, rhetorical style or these word salad multiposts makes you at all believable on that statement.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Obama sucked but damn I wish he were Prez over this dipshit

Also, Hispanic would be mass shooter incel disarmed in Oregon high school! They’re not sending their best!
Old 10-19-2019, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard gets 2020 endorsement from David Duke
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhm what?
Old 10-19-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Tulsi Gabbard is legitimately the only Democrat who doesn’t look like shit. I will vote for mayor Pete simply because he’s not hideous like the rest of the field. Tom Steyer, OOOOF
Closed Thread