Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I am pissed because I am tired of being blamed for the heathens problems while the power elite literally rapes this country from their walled off compounds.

It's time for a revolution so we can get back to feeding ourselves so we can get back to progress and humanity.

And I am not the dumb enword who is going to make your life (or country) "better" if I was dead.
No one is blaming you.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I am pissed because I am tired of being blamed for the heathens problems while the power elite literally rapes this country from their walled off compounds.

It's time for a revolution so we can get back to feeding ourselves so we can get back to progress and humanity.

And I am not the dumb enword who is going to make your life (or country) "better" if I was dead.
This eerily seems like a projection.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do they use usernames and pws on the hacker boards? Or do you have to hack in tpost?
I'd envision it as a black webpage with a scrolling ticker of yellow text that users have hack to communicate w/ one another.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is blaming you.
Every 5 minutes media outlets throughout the country release articles/reports blaming straight white men for every ill under the sun, whilst outright censoring any semblence of return fire.

When was the last time we saw the APA release a report on toxic femininity? When was the last time CNN entertained broadcasts blaming black people, or transies, or muzzies for societal ills?

Dude's whining because a few individuals on an elf sim forum with an audience of 30 people are responding to a nationwide effort at denigration, and dehumanizing them.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Throndor not so many pages ago bitched about the tranny pedomolesters ruining the country with commonusim.

So fuck you you dumb ass whore. I will fucking spit in your face until the moment of my death. You have earned my contempt. I hope you fucking suffer.

And im the hateful one.

Thanks for reminding us what love looks like.

When u pass. I wont know.

Likewise, when i pass, you wont know. Nor do i expect you to care.
Last edited by Thorondor; 05-09-2019 at 04:32 PM..
Old 05-09-2019, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
And what you can't seem to understand is my hate is a function of integrity. Where as yours is a function of being a dickless prick.
Hitler thought he had integrity...
Old 05-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

You guys better watch out what you say to Throgdor or whatever. He reads hacker boards.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

They have a PMS pill, now, too?
Old 05-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eventually Trump will 'give in' and, to the surprise of no one but CNN drones, it will not contain any evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice. But it will contain Mueller's investigation into the Deep State! After all, Hillary did collude with Russia.

It's all happening fast now. I'm guessing that within 2-3 more months it will all be out in the open, and it will be clear that the Democratic party (as well as pre-Trump republicans), media, intelligence agencies, were all part all part of a gigantic conspiracy to destroy America and install a neofeudal debt-based slave state. Most of their members were easily blackmailable satanists and pedophiles.
whats the point of being critical/skeptical of mainstream media if youre going to just immediately believe whatever dumb shit best supports your chosen narrative? is that really better?
Old 05-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats the point of being critical/skeptical of mainstream media if youre going to just immediately believe whatever dumb shit best supports your chosen narrative? is that really better?
Skepticism is an invention of white supremacy
Closed Thread