Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I realized so much of my reality was completely illusory, I went through something of an epistemological crisis. I could no longer trust the fakestream media, but neither could I take as gospel everything I read on alternative sites. My only solution is to read more and attempt to synthesize the most consistent world view I can.

everyone does that, they're just not huge drama queens about it
Old 05-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen it on the hacker boards fucktard.

Not that you would know anything about that considering you're a fucking clueless dolt.
This is seriously my favorite thing posted on the forum. May add it to my sig.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that you would know anything about that considering you're a fucking clueless dolt.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are selfish. Greedy.

You willfully spread lies, propaganda, and misinformation. You willfully spread hate and fear towards others.

You do this all because you think it will keep taxes low.

You believe in an Jewy (((bankers))) LGBTQ (((Tranny))) agenda and black people and MS13 eroding your pathetic society. And making Big Macs and Big Screen TVs illegal.

The reality is your world view is "my life sucks because all these other people exist and are not like me".

You are a pathetic asshole.

A murderer.

Everything you have and own is built on the back of slave and child labor. Everything you own comes at a cost of human life because you support EVIL. Because you rely on corrupt evil men to oppress and suppress others. Men like Trump. And Mitch McConnel. Freaks like Milo Yianopolis. This is really what you are. You have become this because you are afraid and cowardly and need a fucking security blanket to face the world.

No better than me.

Seek Jesus Christ.

And the God Damned truth.

Pull your fucking head out your ass.

Or keep rage posting like an idiot faggot.

I am not the reason your life sucks you dipshit.
This sounds like an imaginary person you made up your head.

You should stop viewing others as evil and subhuman and instead start viewing others as having a different perspective.

I know you believe you're right, but so did Hitler and the Nazis when they killed millions of people they didn't agree with.

If the Left could calm down, we may be able to prevent them from committing another genocide.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds like an imaginary person you made up your head.

You should stop viewing others as evil and subhuman and instead start viewing others as having a different perspective.

I know you believe you're right, but so did Hitler and the Nazis when they killed millions of people they didn't agree with.

If the Left could calm down, we may be able to prevent them from committing another genocide.

To be fair. Making up imaginary ppl in his head, is kind of his thing.

I did hit up the time machine while i was in the womb and commit a bunch of atrocities though, so hes got a point.

I was in the barbary slave trade though, so that doesnt count towards his specific example.
Last edited by Thorondor; 05-09-2019 at 10:48 AM..
Old 05-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Old 05-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Thorondor, browsing the hacker forums:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In his mind he is:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Watch out, Tuluven, he's going to call you a racist.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are selfish. Greedy.

You willfully spread lies, propaganda, and misinformation. You willfully spread hate and fear towards others.

You do this all because you think it will keep taxes low.

You believe in an Jewy (((bankers))) LGBTQ (((Tranny))) agenda and black people and MS13 eroding your pathetic society. And making Big Macs and Big Screen TVs illegal.

The reality is your world view is "my life sucks because all these other people exist and are not like me".

You are a pathetic asshole.

A murderer.

Everything you have and own is built on the back of slave and child labor. Everything you own comes at a cost of human life because you support EVIL. Because you rely on corrupt evil men to oppress and suppress others. Men like Trump. And Mitch McConnel. Freaks like Milo Yianopolis. This is really what you are. You have become this because you are afraid and cowardly and need a fucking security blanket to face the world.

No better than me.

Seek Jesus Christ.

And the God Damned truth.

Pull your fucking head out your ass.

Or keep rage posting like an idiot faggot.

I am not the reason your life sucks you dipshit.
wow filed under mad fo sho!
Old 05-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Do they use usernames and pws on the hacker boards? Or do you have to hack in tpost?
Closed Thread