Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is why I ask the question; as they haven't specified their reasons, why do we think they targeted Scottish booze?

edit: Honest, I think the US may have just ran numbers through a calculator to forecast which tariffs would give the sting they are looking to inflict, without considering the diplomatic implications on slamming a tariff on a country they have previously claimed they want to have good trade relations with?
Not sure tbh but I remember that in previous trade spats, Scotch Whisky was also targeted. So I don't think the US is playing politics, trying to help the UK government out or anything. It's a luxury good, sold for high margins and always has competitors with locally distilled spirits, this probably makes it vulnerable for tariffs.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Apparently all of this is related to airbus getting EU subsidies

I’m guessing we subsidize Boeing. I know for a fact they’ve received money from our Ex-Im bank and probably pay little in taxes. HMMMMM. I don’t support tariffs against Europe (excluding Germany). Fuck Germany
Old 10-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha! Thats funny! Of course Israelies (or any people, really) want difficult access for foreigns into their own country, but easy access into foreign countries!

Reminds me of all those UK expats living in spain that voted Brexit cos 'immigrants ruined Britain'!
Did you catch the part about how we pay for their wall basically? We send them 3.2 billion annually for what again?
Old 10-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you catch the part about how we pay for their wall basically? We send them 3.2 billion annually for what again?
Ask Donald. He's a nice guy, i'm sure he will tell you.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm, this has me questioning who is bankrolling Rivervale. That wall must be expensive to maintain. Speaking of expensive, the deputies have some of the best equipment out there.

I suspect there is more to this than first thought!
Old 10-03-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hmmm, this has me questioning who is bankrolling Rivervale. That wall must be expensive to maintain. Speaking of expensive, the deputies have some of the best equipment out there.

I bet it is those Ratheschilds of Kaladim!
Old 10-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

'Not even remotely acceptable': European Parliament says it will veto Boris Johnson's Brexit plan.

It comes as the Irish government warned that it "cannot possibly" support the plan in its current form, and encouraged the UK to come back with something "fit for purpose;" while the European Commission said it was down to the UK to fix a number of "problematic points."

Speaking after a meeting of the parliament's Brexit steering group, coordinator Guy Verhofstadt said the plans were "mainly a repackaging of the bad ideas that have already been floated in the past."
Old 10-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Northern Ireland is not where I want to be on Nov 1 if there's no plan in place.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:

Quote:
I bet it is those Ratheschilds of Kaladim!

Goog posts, pal.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'Not even remotely acceptable': European Parliament says it will veto Boris Johnson's Brexit plan.

It comes as the Irish government warned that it "cannot possibly" support the plan in its current form, and encouraged the UK to come back with something "fit for purpose;" while the European Commission said it was down to the UK to fix a number of "problematic points."

Speaking after a meeting of the parliament's Brexit steering group, coordinator Guy Verhofstadt said the plans were "mainly a repackaging of the bad ideas that have already been floated in the past."
UK needs a strong leader atm the moment to come in and hang the traitors. Frankly, the crown is supposed to work in these cases but it looks like they are an utter failure as well.

There’s no way brexit is ever going through.

Nobody has the power to push it through. All the power resides with the elites who have already said no, despite the vote to the contrary.
Closed Thread