Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Cats ringing the bell legit best posting I've seen since agnarr launch on this forum.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 08-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How am I deluded? I merely stated, based on past events, that you are likely to be banned again in the future.

You are deluded if you think you are simply going to carry on as you always have and not get banned again.
I'm fairly sure Swish knows he's going to get banned again, he simply doesn't care. He's an indomitable spirit that truly cares for red and is willing to take hits in the process if it means doing what he can in order to help red grow. It was his antics that made me want to try red in the first place and honestly I'm enjoying it just as much if not more than blue.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never too late to upgrade your p99 forums experience, try it today
Old 08-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balefire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fairly sure Swish knows he's going to get banned again, he simply doesn't care. He's an indomitable spirit that truly cares for red and is willing to take hits in the process if it means doing what he can in order to help red grow. It was his antics that made me want to try red in the first place and honestly I'm enjoying it just as much if not more than blue.
As he's always celebrating his post count, bumping his own threads and creating new accounts to post when he is banned, I think you are incorrect in your assertion that he doesn't care. There isn't a person on these forums who cares more about posting on these forums that Swish.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Large Rat

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As he's always celebrating his post count, bumping his own threads and creating new accounts to post when he is banned, I think you are incorrect in your assertion that he doesn't care. There isn't a person on these forums who cares more about posting on these forums that Swish.
Clearly you need to work on your reading comprehension friend. Because i never once said in my previous post he doesn't care about posting, in fact i agree that he does enjoy posting on these forums very much. But whether or not he gets banned doesn't matter too awfully much for the reasons you so clearly stated.

That being said however i hope that he doesn't end up getting permanently banned or something similar in the future. He may be a bit of a rabble rouser but at least he's passionate about P99 and willing to aid newcomers to red.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balefire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly you need to work on your reading comprehension friend. Because i never once said in my previous post he doesn't care about posting, in fact i agree that he does enjoy posting on these forums very much. But whether or not he gets banned doesn't matter too awfully much for the reasons you so clearly stated.
Quote:
I read well enough. He cares about posting, therefore he cares about being banned from posting.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
if he's cares so much for ded99 why isn't he posting about it ? it's almost like he will get banned if he posts about it so he doesn't?

hardly indomitable
Old 08-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Balefire's first two posts on this server talk about how he's new to red and how great it is. His last two posts are in defense of Swish. He's posted 4 times total. This is strong Bayesian evidence that Balefire is another of Swish's forum accounts. Finkle is Einhorn.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Balefire's first two posts on this server talk about how he's new to red and how great it is. His last two posts are in defense of Swish. He's posted 4 times total. This is strong Bayesian evidence that Balefire is another of Swish's forum accounts. Finkle is Einhorn.
That or Balefire = Baler.

Both seem to fellate him non stop on the forums.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Good point.
Closed Thread