Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that it's relevant now, but this board came out hard negative after the Minneapolis police precinct got burnt. Sorry you weren't around.
Nope. Lies. You also celebrated them burning the entire west coast forests so badly that we were inundated in smoke for 6 weeks during the Summer and Autumn cusp, and then had the audacity to gaslight us about the source of the fires despite several dozen arrests and the fact that my boss who is a cop, and his sergeant were literally sitting in his office discussing the absurdity of how they were being told to keep quiet and disregard it by our traitorous legislature.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that the trump guys are doing the bad thing, I will condemn the bad thing. Now that I'm safe. It has overwhelmingly been the other way around, but please nevermind that.

When my guys were doing the bad thing it was a noble protest against the racism institutions of the structural systems!
I've been shitting on Russiagate since day 1. And I've been shitting on Russiagate 2 since day 1. Sorry you are a total follower.

The only person on this board who was in favor of the BLM riots was lulzsect. Who in the fuck are you talking to you psycho. There are shadows dancing vividly in your head which do not correspond to reality. Please hear what I am saying here and seek to improve.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Banned

You also celebrated a drug addled dipshit murdering people, unprovoked, and in cold blood in the streets of Portland.

There's no moral highground for you guys in this.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You also celebrated a drug addled dipshit murdering people, unprovoked, and in cold blood in the streets of Portland.

There's no moral highground for you guys in this.
who did??? not me and I don't remember anyone doing so . . . got a name? or shadowboxing like doug?
Old 01-06-2021, 08:43 PM
Banned

these are completely made-up enemies, personified in only a very few individuals nationally, none of whom are represented on this board...

get a grip you guys, you are being taken for a ride ...
Old 01-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope. Lies. You also celebrated them burning the entire west coast forests so badly that we were inundated in smoke for 6 weeks during the Summer and Autumn cusp, and then had the audacity to gaslight us about the source of the fires despite several dozen arrests and the fact that my boss who is a cop, and his sergeant were literally sitting in his office discussing the absurdity of how they were being told to keep quiet and disregard it by our traitorous legislature.
Smoke was right around the time I got charmed by cliff mass, so I doubt it.

https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2019/...al-threat.html
Old 01-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who did??? not me and I don't remember anyone doing so . . . got a name? or shadowboxing like doug?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That dude needed to get got though. The posse was fully within their license to put him down.

ARMED AND DANGEROUS!
Old 01-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

50-50 chance that was actually her posting that.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
50-50 chance that was actually her posting that.
which? what?
Old 01-06-2021, 08:54 PM
Banned

very schizy board
Closed Thread