Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2021, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2021, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That makes perfect sense. I support your decision to avoid unnecessary risk when you particularly when you have a reason to suspect it may happen again. Anaphylaxis is an issue with all vaccines and you might have an allergy.

CDC:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination
FDA requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated.
To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.
CDC employee, oh, look, I got 254 incidents in my queue today
Cdc emp, guess I'll just tab thru and look for checkboxes to click
$$$
CDC employee, glad I knew some politician, gonna clock out early for lunch.

On my chart it says Estradiol, little do they know or care that I take it in a way that doesn't effect my liver, or cause inflammation. Or that the levels are low-normal, aka below what would even typically cause a side effect.

The government and health care system is completely asinine. Go collect your paycheck and help out some people by just being kind instead of stabbing the shit out of them or prescribing antipsychotics. And looking out for them when the doctor is just a lazy asshole and admin says screw it, let's just charge $8864 to torture this vulnerable patient for a week and a half.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CDC employee, oh, look, I got 254 incidents in my queue today
Cdc emp, guess I'll just tab thru and look for checkboxes to click
$$$
CDC employee, glad I knew some politician, gonna clock out early for lunch.

On my chart it says Estradiol, little do they know or care that I take it in a way that doesn't effect my liver, or cause inflammation. Or that the levels are low-normal, aka below what would even typically cause a side effect.

The government and health care system is completely asinine. Go collect your paycheck and help out some people by just being kind instead of stabbing the shit out of them or prescribing antipsychotics. And looking out for them when the doctor is just a lazy asshole and admin says screw it, let's just charge $8864 to torture this vulnerable patient for a week and a half.
FYI the homeless patient gets billed $8864

The state covers the other $7436 through medicare/caid/va subsidy.

It's time for rebellion. Revolution. Ban me if you want.

P.s. I don't expect anyone to fix this for me. Do it for yourselves or your children. Do it for your friends. If I could muster. I would.

Neither party gives a fuck about you.

The vax is a privilege, luxury, risky as it actually is and shouldn't be forced on us.

*waves picket*
Old 04-07-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

It's only a mater of time.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

I get all my medical advice from degenerate autists like Nirgon and Gravydoo.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

I get all mine from my doctor, it costs 350$ for him to tell me to get more sleep.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get all mine from my doctor, it costs 350$ for him to tell me to get more sleep.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get all my medical advice from degenerate autists like Nirgon and Gravydoo.
Projecting the soyboy degeneracy

Gotta be a frustrating existence
Old 04-07-2021, 12:52 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny think I was going to start a thread Titled: I am not a doctor.

Subject: ask me anything.

Change avatar to cleric class icon.

(Lol)

And people wonder why there's a resurgence of new age mysticism, return to monke. The pseudosciences. Drugs. Herbalism.

Step 1, eat right, and clean. Step 2. Spiritual purity (don't eat stuff poisoned by hate & greed energy & death fear, learn love). Step 4. Go for a walk.

Step 0 maybe or probably most important:give of yourself to others. Do some good. Help be responsible for the world that gives you birth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread