Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 05-31-2022, 03:55 PM
Aviak

some dialogue from OOT sisters of erollisi:

[Tue May 31 15:20:25 2022] You say, 'dwarves?'
[Tue May 31 15:20:25 2022] Sister of Erollisi says, 'The dwarves were on a return trip from a failed business venture in Freeport. Their ship went down and they almost drowned. Styria saved them and they now make their home on our island and supply us with weapons and armor as well as selling to adventurers.'

[Tue May 31 15:20:41 2022] You say, 'styria'
[Tue May 31 15:20:41 2022] Sister of Erollisi says, 'Our leader, Styria, is quite a magnificent warrior. She was never given her rightful place among the guildmasters of the elves. So it is that she now acts as guildmaster to the Sisterhood of Erollisi.'

[Tue May 31 15:30:38 2022] You say, 'purity belt'
[Tue May 31 15:30:39 2022] Sister of Erollisi says, 'All warriors of the Sisterhood of Erollisi wear purity belts. Ho hum... They keep us from impure acts. Along with purity comes great strength. That is what Styria always tells us. She holds the only key to the belts.'

to which I immediately ran to styria :
[Tue May 31 15:31:19 2022] You say, 'i need the key please'
[Tue May 31 15:31:25 2022] You say, 'i need the key to the purity belts'
[Tue May 31 15:31:25 2022] Styria Fearnon says, 'The purity belts were devised with the help of the dwarven smiths. Each warrior of the Sisterhood of Erollisi wears one. It keeps them from impure acts. Only I hold the key.'
[Tue May 31 15:31:34 2022] You say, 'i want the key'
[Tue May 31 15:31:36 2022] You say, 'give me the key'
[Tue May 31 15:31:45 2022] You say, 'dwarven smiths'
[Tue May 31 15:31:59 2022] You say, 'what impure acts?'
[Tue May 31 15:32:06 2022] You say, 'how can i get the key?'

I then killed her, there was no key

more dialogues :
[Tue May 31 15:42:00 2022] You say, 'ship'
[Tue May 31 15:42:00 2022] Sister of Erollisi says, 'The ship comes and goes once a day, I believe. Though I can't imagine why you would ever want to leave our beautiful island.'
[Tue May 31 15:42:02 2022] You say, 'boat'
[Tue May 31 15:42:02 2022] Sister of Erollisi says, 'The ship comes and goes once a day, I believe. Though I can't imagine why you would ever want to leave our beautiful island.'

[Tue May 31 15:41:54 2022] You say, 'what pirates'
[Tue May 31 15:41:54 2022] Sister of Erollisi says, 'We have been plagued by buccaneers who call themselves the Pirates of Gunthak. We saw their ship go down nearby. They have taken refuge on a nearby island. They are attempting to take over our isle so they can commandeer the next ship. Go and ask Styria of the Pirates. She is hiring adventurers to hunt them down.'
Old 06-03-2022, 08:27 AM
Aviak

found some dialogue in south ro that gives a bit of lore about oasis/ro :
[Tue May 31 14:06:23 2022] You say, 'what heretics?'
[Tue May 31 14:06:23 2022] Rathmana Allin says, 'As you can see, I am an Erudite, and I was raised in the great schools of magic in Erud. In my youth, I learned of a forbidden art. That art was necromancy. I secretly studied this art and eventually happened upon others who practiced the art of darkness. These magic users, or rather, necromancers, are called heretics. I learned their ways, but before I completely converted to their dark ways, I attempted to flee their circle. They caught me and through arcane means transported me to this desert. I would have died if it were not for a vision of Solusek Ro. He appeared to me and created a hole in Norrath. It was from this hole I drank and lived. Since then I call the desert of Ro home, and live my humble life in the name of the Burning Prince, Solusek Ro.'

[Tue May 31 14:04:51 2022] You say, 'solusek?'
[Tue May 31 14:04:51 2022] Rathmana Allin says, 'Solusek Ro is the Burning Prince. It is He who watches over this desert and chooses who lives and who dies. It was He who saved Rathmana from the heretics and it was He who saved Ortallius from the sands.'

[Tue May 31 14:09:27 2022] You say, 'who is rathmana?'
[Tue May 31 14:09:27 2022] Ortallius says, 'Rathmana is a great wizard. He is also my best friend. [Solusek] sent him to save me from the savage desert when I was but a child in my dying mother's arms. He saved me from being captured by the [dervish cutthroats].'

[Tue May 31 14:01:18 2022] You say, 'solusek'
[Tue May 31 14:01:18 2022] Ortallius says, 'Solusek Ro is the Burning Prince. He watches over this land which He created. He will soon come to burn the evil from the desert. He has chosen Ortallius to begin His crusade. He has bestowed upon me the power of righteousness, I am His paladin! All shall fall before His greatness!'

random dialogues I didn't see posted anywhere :
[Tue May 31 16:21:37 2022] You say, 'wrapper'
[Tue May 31 16:21:37 2022] Nerbilik says, 'You no get my wrapper! Me use it later when me needs to make more room in stomach! You never get it!'

[Thu Jun 02 16:19:55 2022] You say, 'what recipe?'
[Thu Jun 02 16:19:56 2022] Chef Dooga says, 'Recipe, recipe, recipe! All want Chef Dooga's recipes. Me no give out secrets. Only HEHE meat recipe me share. Me share that only wit [the Gobbler].'

little more guard dialogue :
grobb-
[Fri May 20 21:45:09 2022] You say, 'who shadowknight guild?'
[Fri May 20 21:45:09 2022] Gluku says, 'Shadowknights of Knightkeep guild of shadowknights they be. To the side and middle is where you find.'

oggok-
"who chef dooga" gives:
[Thu Jun 02 16:24:50 2022] Korgarg Swillchugger says, 'Chef Dooga good cooker. She make good HEHE meat. She give coin fer meat to cook with. She cook at Clurg's by Crakneks.'

While I was doing dialogues, I was also searching for npc item pickups (mobs that will pick up bags off the ground) and recorded their messages. There's a few I forgot to save on this list, one was a merchant in OOT.

Item pickups:

North Qeynos
A sewer rat squeaks as it wanders.
Tubal Weaver says, 'Hey! Someone dropped a perfectly good thing-a-ma-jig! Oh well, finders keepers!'
South Qeynos
Byjan Timbokker picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!
Wrin Liltin picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Iala Lenard picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Lomarc says, 'I'm sure I have a few contacts who would be very pleased with this find.'
Barthal picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Solani Dayadil picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Gahna Salbeen picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Moran Smith picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Bassanio Weekin picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Hansl Bigroon picks up a discarded item from the ground and says, 'Don't people have enough respect for our grand city to not throw things onto the streets?!'
Qcatacombs
A gelatinous cube absorbs a discarded item into its corrosive body
Freeport
Boomba the Big says, 'Me finds sumting. Goody!'
Ping Fuzzlecutter says, 'Lucky me! Someone has littered Freeport with good merchandise.'
Neriak
Tani N`Mar picks up something from the ground.
Paineel
Library assistant says, 'What is this? Just another piece of rubbish littering my library. The deceased are so much more tidy than the living!'
Rivervale
Nillipuss says, 'Look what I've found! What a great find! It used to be yours, but now it is mine!'
Mac Deeppockets picks up something from the ground.
Flyndia Deeppockets picks up something from the ground.
Akanon
Clockwork scrubber clicks as a plate slides to the side revealing a hose that extends and sucks up an item from the ground.
Duster V clicks as a plate slides to the side revealing a hose that extends and sucks up an item from the ground.
Clockwork sweeper clicks as a plate slides to the side revealing a hose that extends and sucks up an item from the ground.
^^ that message also for the clockwork rat that spawns in steamfont

misty-
[Wed May 25 14:32:02 2022] Sonsa Fromp picks up something from the ground.

NK-
[Wed May 25 16:53:31 2022] Bilbis Briar picks up something from the ground.

HHP- (Qeynos Hills also, tested both) - Same message for Gornolin
[Wed May 25 19:36:49 2022] Wyle Bimlin picks an item up from the ground and says, 'Hey! Look what I found! Another piece of rubbish for my trailer... Must be my lucky day.'

PoFear-
[Thu May 26 00:53:17 2022] Phoboplasm absorbs a discarded item into its corrosive body

That's pretty much the end of what I'm gathering from live for vanilla zones. Good luck!
Last edited by Elroz; 06-03-2022 at 08:38 AM..