Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-18-2022, 12:30 PM
Aviak

Cool Reimbursements

I'm guessing reimbursements are just not going to happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that its a big deal. You guys and this server are great!!..
Just curious .. been waiting 7 months ..

I know its free labor in essence that you guys do. THAT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED..
Old 07-18-2022, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Reimbursement for?
Old 07-20-2022, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

ya it is sad; i would assume you will never get it. at least then, at the very least you wont be further disappointed.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Gonna be honest with you, I'm pretty sure the timing on reimbursement is 100% dependent on who you know. I had a buddy who waited in the line until he quit, and one time when I had a raid loot go poof and had people (guild leader level) nagging the GMs over it I got the item in like two weeks. Not that I think it's particularly favoritism, I think they just get lost in the abyss unless someone pokes the GMs until they go digging.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

I've had reimbursements (hard ones, like "my bag just mysteriously disappeared") take something like six months to go through ... but they eventually do.

I'm currently waiting on one such reimbursement now: it's been a couple months I think, and I'm prepared for at least four more.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-22-2022, 01:54 AM
Large Bat

I've been waiting since last December. I feel your pain.
Old 07-22-2022, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

last reimbursement i did was well over a year ago, and i don't recall the exact time it took, but was certainly well over 6 months.
Old 07-22-2022, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna be honest with you, I'm pretty sure the timing on reimbursement is 100% dependent on who you know. I had a buddy who waited in the line until he quit, and one time when I had a raid loot go poof and had people (guild leader level) nagging the GMs over it I got the item in like two weeks. Not that I think it's particularly favoritism, I think they just get lost in the abyss unless someone pokes the GMs until they go digging.
I don't think it's about who you know necessarily. It's probably more the level of the item (i.e. super rare raid drop) and what happened. Like if the server glitched like it did a few weeks back they will focus in on solving that for everyone faster, especially if top tier raid loot just vanished.

Whereas if you accidentally sold your JBoots to a vendor or left some items you're trying to sell in a Mage-summoned bag...yeah they will get to that whenever they happen to have the time and inclination.
Old 07-22-2022, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

If your name is Shinko, and you ask about reimbursements, it pushes back the queue 1 week for each post.
Old 07-27-2022, 10:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think it's about who you know necessarily. It's probably more the level of the item (i.e. super rare raid drop) and what happened. Like if the server glitched like it did a few weeks back they will focus in on solving that for everyone faster, especially if top tier raid loot just vanished.

Whereas if you accidentally sold your JBoots to a vendor or left some items you're trying to sell in a Mage-summoned bag...yeah they will get to that whenever they happen to have the time and inclination.

fist of nature from tunare wrongly looted, deleted in game to transfer

this example of low priority reimbursements you speak of?

na, GMs just dont care. 6 months of no reimbursements is just a testament to that care.