Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
legally you have to treat them(asylum seekers) as genuine until proven otherwise. im sorry

also cocaine i guess? alot of the violence in central and south america is stoked by America's appetite for drugs
Legally, you don't. Asylum seekers refers to neighboring countries only. If you are coming from Honduras, you can't say I want to legally seek asylum in the US or U.K. or a country that I deem is great enough for me. If you want to seek asylum, you seek the closest resource available.

The conflict in Central and South America go far back. Further back than even the Cold War. But, during the Cold War, these countries were manipulated. Russia and the US were trying to install their form of government for "allied" forces across the globe and spread their ideology. This caused a greater form of conflict between these countries, along with drug trade and other issues. This caused a ripple effect for those territories on different ideologies and constant conflict. It predates even the Cold War but that was the point where money and world powers were involved. My opinion is that this still have an effect on the chaos in those places today.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legally, you don't. Asylum seekers refers to neighboring countries only. If you are coming from Honduras, you can't say I want to legally seek asylum in the US or U.K. or a country that I deem is great enough for me. If you want to seek asylum, you seek the closest resource available.

The conflict in Central and South America go far back. Further back than even the Cold War. But, during the Cold War, these countries were manipulated. Russia and the US were trying to install their form of government for "allied" forces across the globe and spread their ideology. This caused a greater form of conflict between these countries, along with drug trade and other issues. This caused a ripple effect for those territories on different ideologies and constant conflict. It predates even the Cold War but that was the point where money and world powers were involved. My opinion is that this still have an effect on the chaos in those places today.
This makes no sense. We take refugees from Cambodia, from Somalia, etc. Which YouTuber told you this shit?
Old 08-14-2019, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Only Canadians can legally seek asylum in the United States.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes no sense. We take refugees from Cambodia, from Somalia, etc. Which YouTuber told you this shit?
Lol you are too dumb to debate. You are conflating two different laws. We take refugees from Cambodia, Somalia under granted asylum. They don't just walk up to our check points and say let me in and the answer is yes.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

"the change to asylum rules making it so that migrants had to have made an asylum claim at a previous country while en route to the U.S. before arriving to the southern border — anyone who hasn’t becomes ineligible for asylum in the U.S."
Old 08-14-2019, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

The European Court of Justice (ECJ), supreme court for the European Union (EU), has ruled that would-be migrants must seek asylum in the first country they reach.

Europe's reference of asylum as well.

This isn't youtube bias, this is just basic information that anyone can look up and you are too stupid to before you express your opinion.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:47 PM
Banned

It's easier to have you look it up for me
Old 08-14-2019, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It's easier to have you look it up for me
Just so you can eat your words after, well played. Great critical thinking skills and a shining beacon for the left.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Trump will probably end asylum altogether next month, 2020 can't come soon enough.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so you can eat your words after, well played. Great critical thinking skills and a shining beacon for the left.
Ok Google, how recent was the first country asylum rule adopted?
Closed Thread