Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 06:42 AM
Fire Giant

Roll a tank. I get invited to Guk and Unrest from as far away as Highpass. I always turn down Unrest though because it's not worth the boat ride and bind.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure what game you're playing and where. Our Uguk group started to fall apart last night because two other groups moved in room away from us and we had no more mobs to kill since the zone was getting way too packed in the peak hours. Left and struggled to find another tank LFG since they get picked up so fast. I tend to go anon while semi-afk soloing since people send me random tells across the world to come group with them.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except it’s indisputably and blatantly false. There are groups literally fucking everywhere. What’s wrong with you and the op? Drugs?

Is it drugs?
Don't blame drugs, im on drugs and can always find a group.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Even low pop EU timezone Teal there are plenty of groups or at least duos and trios.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:49 AM
Skeleton

Not gonna lie I'm kinda losing my motivation to play because its so empty on teal

Log into EC and theres no one on all day, prime time theres a couple people. Run to oasis and its just a few solo classes. Nothing much going on. Just doesnt have that bumbling, exciting community feeling.

argh
Old 11-15-2019, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not gonna lie I'm kinda losing my motivation to play because its so empty on teal

Log into EC and theres no one on all day, prime time theres a couple people. Run to oasis and its just a few solo classes. Nothing much going on. Just doesnt have that bumbling, exciting community feeling.

argh
Go to another zone then.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope you picked to play a character that can solo, because no one groups here
I group constantly. Maybe because I form the groups. I can always full my group by searching for levels and classes as well and sending tells.

Step up form the groups. People want to group but are lazy and just want purple to invite them. Be the solution.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:17 AM
Aviak

I was able to con a full 6 man to try out CT. Took 30-40min to get everyone there. Didn't work out, Pages are just mean. But point is, find a place you think a group will work and start getting people.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roll a tank. I get invited to Guk and Unrest from as far away as Highpass. I always turn down Unrest though because it's not worth the boat ride and bind.
I started as a Cleric and right away saw there were way too many. It was hard finding undead to solo and every group seemed to have a healer. I rolled an Ogre SK three days later and keep turning down group requests because I can only group during the evenings, when I can be totally committed to gameplay.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

When does soloing as a necro become faster than grouping in a high ZEM zone? I was soloing the Hermit in South Karana and at level 20 I could almost keep up with the 2 min spawns (maybe a few delays due to resists etc) but the XP came slower than when I was in a full group in Unrest.
Closed Thread