Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

https://imgur.com/wIw9bJM

I'm over 110 hours at this god damned camp in 6days, over two stints.

This shit destroys your body and brain. I slept for 12 hours, stayed up for 6 hours then slept for 17 hours straight after the first failure (circa 52 hours in, an afk check box didnt pop so i failed, or it popped somewhere off screen etc).

57 Hours in at the moment and I've had a tiny little 3hr nap while a friend nuked shit and clicked boxes for me as I was incapable of even making a cup of coffee I was that fucked, smashed a mug in kitchen.

Sitting in this chair for last 34 or so hours clicking a box is just....fucked.

Hope you get yours asap after me Etaria.
Old 11-16-2019, 04:54 AM
Aviak

Sounds like you need to give it a little bit more effort, Solist.
Old 11-16-2019, 05:09 AM
Kobold

This is so crazy
Old 11-16-2019, 09:28 AM
Skeleton

That is insanity

People potentially sacrificing days, weeks, months, or years off their life for a manastone on an emulated server.

Its almost anxiety inducing.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

the only thing unemployed people are willing to do with any ambition is sit and wait for free stuff
Old 11-16-2019, 09:50 AM
Large Rat

I camped 10 hours for a fabled frenzy sash back when I was like 16. Thank you for hearing my story
Old 11-16-2019, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Welfare queens
Old 11-16-2019, 10:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://imgur.com/wIw9bJM

I'm over 110 hours at this god damned camp in 6days, over two stints.

This shit destroys your body and brain. I slept for 12 hours, stayed up for 6 hours then slept for 17 hours straight after the first failure (circa 52 hours in, an afk check box didnt pop so i failed, or it popped somewhere off screen etc).

57 Hours in at the moment and I've had a tiny little 3hr nap while a friend nuked shit and clicked boxes for me as I was incapable of even making a cup of coffee I was that fucked, smashed a mug in kitchen.

Sitting in this chair for last 34 or so hours clicking a box is just....fucked.

Hope you get yours asap after me Etaria.
It really isn't that important.
Old 11-16-2019, 03:09 PM
Orc

Buy cloudy potions... invis in a bottle for 10p!

I’m guessing you’re a cleric given DA. So, you have ivu, just buy 4 or 5 cloudy potions... they sent in Kaladim if you’re a dwarf. I believe I’ve seen in Freeport as well.
Old 11-17-2019, 02:00 AM
Kobold

Success, I rec'd my manastone this evening.

Everyone was great and worked together, well except one cleric who refused to in order to save his frog faction.. so the end tail of it was difficult since he was in #2 spot and refused to help. We had people coming in and out, so that was helpful, and then the druid (he toggled between 3 and 4) had a friend come, so spawn to spawn I did not know if we would have enough. Thanks to all of those before and after me.

All in all, I went from #10 to #1 spot in about 2 days and 22 hours. In that time, was about 5 stones, first one being shortly after I arrives, and ending with my drop. The rest of the spots were due to missed afk checks etc. I kept track of every single spawn and PH and time- maybe post that later for those who wanna play around with numbers if anyone is interested.

Edit: PS: Currently only 2 on list I think, the cleric and the druid. So this is a very good time go get there if you want one. Also last time there was a long period between drops, we had a few drops. I can't say the cleric will help, but the druid will.
Last edited by Ataria; 11-17-2019 at 02:04 AM.. Reason: adding list
Closed Thread