Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 01:29 AM
Kobold

Default Kedge Keep group forming!!

I'm looking to get some others would be be interested in leveling together. This would be starting THIS weekend / WEEK if you play late nights. I'm available after 11PM EST until roughly 3 am EST because of work. Thursdays and Sundays are my two days off and groups will be starting earlier those days. I will be main tanking as a 40 warrior (semi twinked). I need the following

Tank - myself (spewspud)
Cleric - I have a few friends that can occasionally fill this role but always looking!
Enchanter - Same situation as clerics
DPS
DPS
DPS

all DPS positions will be open to any class. We will grinding out our leivels in kedge keep. I am an experienced tank and I am experienced with the kedge zone. I'm based on east coast time zone and most groups would be nights after 11pm. Anyone who is intrerested reply with your character name. I will write down EVERYONES name and anytime there is a slot open I will be shooting tells out. I'm good at leveling and if you stick with me we can plow through our 40's extremely fast. Thank you! I hope to get some responses!!
Old 09-14-2015, 04:13 AM
Kobold

Inb4 Swish's try red post.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:16 AM
Banned

When I leveled up for the first time on this server, I spent a lot of time in Kedge. The exp is amazing, and toward higher levels, the vendor money on mermaids is really good. So I would recommend this to anyone who has a character in level range.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inb4 Swish's try red post.
why would I say that in a Kedge Keep group post? It's not usually camped with queues for spawns, is it? GM specific rules made for the zone? No reason to try red based just on this thread.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:17 AM
Kobold

BUMP LEMME KNOW WOOO
Old 09-16-2015, 12:01 AM
Kobold

Bump anyone interested in banging out their 40's fast?
Closed Thread