Old 03-17-2020, 09:17 AM
Fire Giant

Default Anyone following Amazon's new mmo : New World

nw.jpg

Beta in April, Launch in May

Are you ready
Old 03-17-2020, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

I'm going to give the beta a go for sure, although I prefer largely the holy trinity type of MMO's. However, I am pretty desperate for a somewhat decent new MMO.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Looks kool
Old 03-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Banned

Someday that's how gameplay will actually look
Old 03-18-2020, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

This looks really great, Ill give it a try for sure! https://youtu.be/U2oW4pJzlW4 I honestly thought it wasn't going to come out for a couple years.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:18 PM
Kobold

PVP based siege warfare doesn't seem that fun to me. Depending on how deep the control of the lands that are won or lost could change my mind.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attachment 12581

Beta in April, Launch in May

Are you ready
Its complete trash. ***Please dont purchase this at launch people***

I played as part of last year's development, I was really excited, I thought it could be a true open world full loot pvp territory conquest game like Dark age of Camelot or dark fall. They weren't even competent enough to figure out how to make safe zones for new players-or a engagement system. They are just lazy and removed it, switching to a butchered "siege system" that's complete trash while they blamed the players while referencing how woke they are. - I'm not making that up, you can look it up yourself-

Edit-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This looks really great, Ill give it a try for sure! https://youtu.be/U2oW4pJzlW4 I honestly thought it wasn't going to come out for a couple years.
Ya my point. They switched from a full loot open world pvp game to what it is now. The the development team is horrifically political with the woke shit.
Last edited by Gatorsmash; 03-21-2020 at 10:18 PM..
Old 03-21-2020, 11:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its complete trash. ***Please dont purchase this at launch people***

I played as part of last year's development, I was really excited, I thought it could be a true open world full loot pvp territory conquest game like Dark age of Camelot or dark fall. They weren't even competent enough to figure out how to make safe zones for new players-or a engagement system. They are just lazy and removed it, switching to a butchered "siege system" that's complete trash while they blamed the players while referencing how woke they are. - I'm not making that up, you can look it up yourself-

Edit-

Ya my point. They switched from a full loot open world pvp game to what it is now. The the development team is horrifically political with the woke shit.
Amazon is notorious for that. Just take a look at twitch. Either way, if they can deliver a game with enjoyable pvp and pve, I will give it a spin. What else we got? Queueing for 200 hour manastone list?
Old 03-22-2020, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly thought it wasn't going to come out for a couple years.
Same. Had no idea it was even releasing this year, let alone in just a couple months.

Talk about a failure of marketing......
Old 03-22-2020, 06:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amazon is notorious for that. Just take a look at twitch. Either way, if they can deliver a game with enjoyable pvp and pve, I will give it a spin. What else we got? Queueing for 200 hour manastone list?
Agreed. They recruited like the entire dark fall community when it had relaunched a year ago so we were all pretty excited nobody realized they had that whole woke thing going
Closed Thread