Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Default 9 or more Soulbound items?

As the thread subject asks, are there more than 8 soul bound items in the game currently? If you had at least 9 , what would happen upon death? Would the 9th item end up on your cursor? Would you create a glitch in the matrix where you created a copy of yourself to pack mule the additional items? Would you just dissipate into a fine mist?

Just curious...I can’t think of many soulbound items besides dungeon keys and the portal teeth for Velious.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Kobold

For real? What does that look like? Literally extra slots where your normal 8 would be? Does it only give you enough to hold what you’ve got or does it give you all the bonus slots and just fill the needed ones?
Old 02-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

He's lying. What really happens is a singularity originating at the P99 servers occurs, birthing a supermassive black hole that swallows and spaghettifies our entire universe before collapsing back in on itself, causing a second big bang that gives birth to a new universe in which P99 progresses all the way to Luclin.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:37 AM
Banned

if you get 9 or more solbound items i CUM and post interrracial pernography and get banned forever
Old 02-10-2018, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Are there more than 5? not sure why ST key isn't soulbound. I did once (i think) get a bag to come with me upon death, but it was a very complicated setup that required dying a few times with multiple items/bags on your cursor and didn't seem practical. There were also, at the time, pending fixes to the way items in bags were handled server side anyway, so I didn't try too hard to replicate and report the issue.
Closed Thread