Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 10:15 AM
Kobold

also, i dont know what idiot thinks the LOS to mobs rule is legit. the rules are not hard to read and it isnt shrouded in mystery. you dont need to be present at the camps at all you just need to keep the spawns down in reasonable time.
Old 06-23-2016, 10:40 AM
Kobold

If you have pond that doesn't give you the right to the whole canyon if it's busy in there
Old 06-23-2016, 10:41 AM
Kobold

But the shit by tower up to canyon is def pond
Old 06-23-2016, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also, i dont know what idiot thinks the LOS to mobs rule is legit. the rules are not hard to read and it isnt shrouded in mystery. you dont need to be present at the camps at all you just need to keep the spawns down in reasonable time.
It honestly depends on which GM responds and how they view things as an individual. So what you just said isn't the case at all.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...39&postcount=3
Old 06-23-2016, 01:54 PM
Banned

I used to solo the canyon spawns with my Ranger twink. It was great exp. Then pawn groups would move in and act like they were there first and I was stealing their spawns. The truth is, a certain subset of p99 newbies just hate seeing twink characters.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:39 PM
Aviak

Don't be going into Mistmoore stirring things up. Just find a different place to level. Zone is great in a decent group, but the re-spawns take a while and make for pissy people if you start trying to camp on top of other areas.

Like, maybe you'll win your argument and camp those two mobs, but what's the point?

Unless you're after Enynti or something, then try and play nice with others.
Old 06-23-2016, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

I did, which is why we left, just wanted to ask what everyone's thoughts were.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawgz28 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But the shit by tower up to canyon is def pond
If we are basing this on classic .. pond was just the mobs around pond and the 3 mobs on the other side of gargs was a camp and so was canyon... but if you cant see the mobs from your camp its not apart of your camp

red cape, check.

logging in
Old 06-23-2016, 09:52 PM
Banned

Camp is only mobs u can see from 1 spot gais. Lguk Frenzy is 3 mob camp. Hallway outside Frenzy is 1 mob camp. Room between Frenzy and Sentinel is 2 mob camp. Sentinel is only 1 mob camp. If you pulling more than that many mobs you're being greedy and not classic.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol get you quoting camp rules. Why wasnt Snaj <BDA> kicked from the guild after being a dick in Lower Guk for trying to say rules were broken and he was entitled to a camp people were sitting on?

BDA Code of Conduct - just for laughs really. Do the same double standards apply on Phinny?

What a joke lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I legitimately have no idea what you're even talking about right now. But if you didn't catch on I was being SUPER sarcastic. "You can only camp what you can see from 1 spot" is the dumbfuckest rule I've ever heard of in my entire life. I can't think of a single camp in EQ with enough mobs to satisfy a full group that you can get LoS on from a single spot. I think it's just the lazy/easy guideline that staff came up with to handle camp disputes cause it was easier than individually defining all the popular camps in the game.

How many mobs can u legally pull at CoM stables? From where 99% of stables groups on P99 sit you can't see a single mob. How bout Fungi King in Seb? Can only kill the mobs in zoneout room? Makes so much sense if you don't think about it.
Closed Thread