Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-19-2023, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're indifferent. We've covered this topic repeatably. Heretic.
Off ya trot and convert or kill a non believer. Or yo just too lazy/afraid to do dat?
Im indifferent to you when ya say stuff like "I get relief when i pray to my chosen diety. It gives me the strength to go through my day!"
Yay to you. No really, good on you. Sounds solid.

A heretic (btw) is just someone who does not need (or want) the idea of skydaddy to help/guide/anything them through their day or life.
You religious folk really need to just accept that as fact.

You can accept with blind faith an omnicient/omniprescent/all the omnis (with apologies to Netflix Lucifer) sky daddy but CANNOT accept my heartfelt acceptance of your beliefs (not that you need it!) But will willfully reject my repeated insistance that I am perfectly fine with my decision to be faithless.
Just do less.
Old 11-19-2023, 04:46 AM
Banned

Purgatory awaits !
Old 11-19-2023, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

Formulaic answer from an imaginationless faith droid.
The threat of a Purgatory only worries those that believe that a purgatory awaits!
See, the faithless can partake in a circular proof.

God is real cuz bible.
Bible is real cuz written/dictated (you like that one?) by god.

Godo meeting minutes:
Ergo, bible real. Ergo God real. We good now? Lets eat. Buffalo wings good wiff you guys?

Circle of life.
Old 11-19-2023, 05:37 AM
Banned

It wasn't a threat.
Old 11-19-2023, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't a threat.
Ok she who has zero comebacks except to attack individual words.
You mentioning purgatory to me as a just reward for my faithlessness is like me saying to you "Ok Magnet, after dying in a worthy battle with axes and shields off you trot to Valhalla!"

Pretend-A-Rama. But hilarious.
I read memes about pedo priests/preachers and lmfao then say oops, god is gonna send me off to hell for that. Ya know for laughing at his people for "doing gods earthly work".
Ya know. Like pretending its real and getting a cheap laugh outta the (observably un) holy actions of the priests/preachers. Ya gettin it yet?
We dont care about your silly book. But we do care that you care (about your silly book).
We dont mind if you hold yourself to it's unreasonable standards. P.S. Most of you can't. But that's on you.
What we do mind is you trying to force us to obey ya dumbfuck rules.
You likem? Knock yaselves out.
Once more (for the dummies) read ya book, pray, quote magic phrases together and snicker quietly amongst yaselves about us going to hell. But please just keep it to yaself.
We dont wanna join ya contradictory little club.
It just makes you look desperate.
Old 11-20-2023, 12:00 PM
Kobold

I love when atheists bring up God and religion more than religious people do. It's like the Trump haters that can't stop talking about Trump, or meat-eaters that bring up vegans all the time.
Old 11-20-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off ya trot and convert or kill a non believer. Or yo just too lazy/afraid to do dat?
Im indifferent to you when ya say stuff like "I get relief when i pray to my chosen diety. It gives me the strength to go through my day!"
Yay to you. No really, good on you. Sounds solid.

A heretic (btw) is just someone who does not need (or want) the idea of skydaddy to help/guide/anything them through their day or life.
You religious folk really need to just accept that as fact.

You can accept with blind faith an omnicient/omniprescent/all the omnis (with apologies to Netflix Lucifer) sky daddy but CANNOT accept my heartfelt acceptance of your beliefs (not that you need it!) But will willfully reject my repeated insistance that I am perfectly fine with my decision to be faithless.
Just do less.
That’s an apostate. I’d be a heretic as I reject south European communist Bolshevik papacy and think the economies of Northern Europe and the Anglosphere speak for themselves as to the merits of Protestantism
Last edited by Kaveh; 11-20-2023 at 12:17 PM..
Old 11-20-2023, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Purgatory awaits !
I do agree with the Catholics on this one though!
Old 11-20-2023, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Formulaic answer from an imaginationless faith droid.
The threat of a Purgatory only worries those that believe that a purgatory awaits!
See, the faithless can partake in a circular proof.

God is real cuz bible.
Bible is real cuz written/dictated (you like that one?) by god.

Godo meeting minutes:
Ergo, bible real. Ergo God real. We good now? Lets eat. Buffalo wings good wiff you guys?

Circle of life.
Humans are wired differently. Some of us are very skeptical by nature and some of us think structure is important. We also believe in purpose

I wouldn’t make more of it than that. It’s unfortunate that atheists and believers are egotistical enough to think they should impose their beliefs on others, but beyond that you misunderstand what “faith” is
Old 11-20-2023, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s an apostate. I’d be a heretic as I reject south European communist Bolshevik papacy and think the economies of Northern Europe and the Anglosphere speak for themselves as to the merits of Protestantism
I'd say it works the other way around; protestantism speaks to the merits of Northern European culture. They took Christianity and adapted it to make it sweaty.