Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 11:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can get a port to Toxxulia, head on over to Paineel! Especially if an enchanter is your first character or you're wanting a plat camp over an XP camp.

Charm a Paineel guard in the newbie area to get a key (say "keyz" to him), and head on down with your erudite illusion. (cancel charm on the newbie area guard and mez/mem blur - those 2 have about 1 million HP, not worth the effort to kill).

The two at the base of the lift are the lowest level (and on a longish respawn), then I think it gets a bit more tricky, there's 2 more by a door in the grassy area that respawn faster, with 2 of the same level outside the SK guild (literally through the aforementioned door).

Bank on site, vendor on site (benevolence to get them to sell to you)... not the fastest XP but you'll make some plat at least [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What lvl can you start paineel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 03-14-2013, 02:39 AM
Sarnak

I soloed paineel guards on my cleric 20-24ish. Not sure how low you can safely do them.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:58 AM
Aviak

Thanks for all the pointers guys, gonna check out the erudite guards later today.

Personally i find charming to be a blast and not very complicated. Ive been charming simce 14 (hit 19 last night). With 0 deaths resulting from broken charms (plenty of trains though).

Heres a guide from my experiences:
14-16 (could go further) at ny right sisters.. Great money and mm close to run trains too, bind at merchant for all the loot
16-18 crocs/caimans in oasis i found very efficient. I was killing around 4 a mana bar which resulted in 6-8% of my lvl in xp.

Currently im in karanas killing gnolls, seem to be going well here, ill be trying OT and erudite when i hit 20 though.

Thanks again,
Donnis (in game name)
Old 03-14-2013, 10:53 AM
Banned

14 - 24 east karana 24 - 40 high keep hold guards 40 - 50 city of mist ... good for all.. shhhh
Old 03-14-2013, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

Gobbos in LOIO 44-52. I didn't really start charming to level until then - i much prefer charming in group and having conversation than being by myself.

They're on a really short timer, and there is 4 near the entrance to whatever that zone in the middle of the lake is. Killing those 4 is easy. By 51 you should be killing 8 of them on timer and outleveling everyone.
Closed Thread