Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: should the RED forums be shut down?
yes, it makes red server look bad 20 32.26%
no, all 5 of my accounts voted no 11 17.74%
shut the red server down, shut the red forums down. 38 61.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

The stache approves
Old 09-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except all the actors on tv, and countless metrosexual men that wear it. In Europe men wear makeup regularly too.

The difference between your train of thought and mine is I am not stuck in an empty melon full of masculine cliches.

Now the difference between my Alpha male status and yours... I can wear makeup and fuck bitches all day, and you'll never match up to yours truly.
I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin
Old 09-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

pretty sure chuck norris wears make up on every set and public appearance / commercial he has been featured in, u learn somethin
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

shit stain wearing makeup is still a shit stain.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

READ SMEDY, READ...
Old 09-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
READ SMEDY, READ...
Dude your signature is fucking cancer. Learn how to re-size an image please.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin
Same reason I don't wear spider man underwear anymore. I grew up and changed, and my dick is bigger
Old 09-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Nah, she wears makeup sometimes but she don't need to, natural beauty is all I'm sayin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All you gotta do is please yo girl often and she will do anything for ya, most y'all prolly wouldn't know, with ya girl fakin it n all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She does not feel she has to be on good behavior around you. She does not respect you. Your power dynamic is fucked up and ur gonna get cucked like the Scandinavian you are if you don't address it.
This. But not directed at Baam I don't know him or his situation.

My girl would half-ass the make-up and 9 times out of 10 not wear any at all and she wasn't very good at it (in the Instagram era there's no excuse for not being good with makeup or not taking an interest in using a little makeup frequently).

I would spend 140-200 bucks on a date and she'd barely have any makeup on. yawn, boring. For lame sex, she expected ALL of my time and attention. cya next.

let her stick around too long. now its on my deal-breaker list after that one.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread