Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 02:11 PM
Orc

Default Rod quest help

Hey so a friend of mine looted a golden rod in guk for the rod of insidious quest. He is also a troll (nobody else was around to loot).

I have an enchanter - can he turn it in for me as a troll? Is it possible to MQ it or do I need to loot one myself since its no drop?
Old 01-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

That particular quest wasnt MQable on blue. Id get one yourself or have him finish the quest.. When it gets released later.
Old 01-04-2020, 05:28 PM
Orc

Is it possible to finish the quest as a troll? I know in the quest thing it says you gotta be amiable at some point but I dont know if Tarn will hate the troll by default.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:26 PM
Kobold

The priest is a pretty easy mob to get don't worry about
Old 01-04-2020, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

The Temple of Solusek Ro isn't in-game yet. Its quest components are not supposed to drop. Many of them don't, and many more will be removed next patch. See
"Quest Issue: Ro temple quest items are dropping already" for more info.

I personally think it's likely GMs will delete all of those items from the inventories/banks of people who already have them. Then again, maybe they're ok with people pre-farming stuff like that. Point is, it's a bit of a risk to spend hours farming something that might poof before you can use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxharville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it possible to finish the quest as a troll? I know in the quest thing it says you gotta be amiable at some point but I dont know if Tarn will hate the troll by default.
All races/classes begin Indifferent to Temple of Sol Ro. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread