Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Congrats to Pralems Long time friend for getting TSS first Earth Staff! Been having lots of fun lately with some late night Team up in Ntov we have been the bigger part of a few Sevelak kills and attempts on other things inside NTOV.

Weekly PoS/HoT raids.
Large variety of different raids. PoH. PoG. WToV. NToV. SG. DN. Chardok. Epics.

Friendship and Pride.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 06-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Kobold

Hey need a group of people to play with? Like hanging with non total douche bags? come check out The Seconds Sons.
Old 06-26-2019, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Great group of guys, that help each other grow and prosper. Want a relaxing way to get back into the EQ grind with a family? BAM TSS.
Old 06-29-2019, 11:22 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

I met Raistmaj and Ebowla today in Permafrost while camping the Jail Master for nets. They both seemed pretty cool and very polite. I am interested in applying.

I don't think I could make all three raid nights in one week as I run my own business and work often, but I am up for doing what I can and helping out as I can. I enjoy exp grouping and hanging out with cool folks, and I have been playing on here off and on for quite a while.

Let me know what I need to do to apply.
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Last edited by Thulghor; 06-29-2019 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: I suck.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:27 AM
Large Rat

55 Necro - I have Soloed a ton but i am looking for a guild to start getting out of my reclusive darkness of Kelethin Guard slaying -

Let me know how i can join or where i can apply

Thanks

Jaszmin 55 Defiler
Old 07-10-2019, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baszil44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
55 Necro - I have Soloed a ton but i am looking for a guild to start getting out of my reclusive darkness of Kelethin Guard slaying -

Let me know how i can join or where i can apply

Thanks

Jaszmin 55 Defiler

Hey Bud I pushed this through discord. Someone will be in touch soon!
Old 07-10-2019, 11:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulghor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I met Raistmaj and Ebowla today in Permafrost while camping the Jail Master for nets. They both seemed pretty cool and very polite. I am interested in applying.

I don't think I could make all three raid nights in one week as I run my own business and work often, but I am up for doing what I can and helping out as I can. I enjoy exp grouping and hanging out with cool folks, and I have been playing on here off and on for quite a while.

Let me know what I need to do to apply.
Hey, just get with someone in game. you got to time it right for the invite. As for not making the raids don't worry. I never make sky or HoT due to work. we don't have an minimum attendance.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Come join TSS today! We are actively Recruiting leveling players, and top end players. We compete is Sky Raids weekly and are in the stages of growing to actively attack more and more raid targets, get epic pieces, and have a great overall experience.

If your looking for a team that likes to have fun, laugh, and kill some cool stuff. Come join TSS!
Old 08-06-2019, 04:53 AM
Large Rat

Hey! I'm an old school EQ player who just discovered P99 and has begun leveling a few characters. How would I go around to joining The Second Sons (nice name, by the way)? Is there someone I should talk to?
Old 08-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalos44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey! I'm an old school EQ player who just discovered P99 and has begun leveling a few characters. How would I go around to joining The Second Sons (nice name, by the way)? Is there someone I should talk to?

Hey Zalos! yes please DM me your in game toons name, and location and I would be happy to shoot over invite from myself or another officer from the guild.
Closed Thread