Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Default GREEN Server?

So I'm guessing this just for the Bluebies? Would be nice to have a non pvp and a pvp green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 04-26-2019, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

You don't have what it takes for Project Purple.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:48 AM
Banned

Green Server is new Instanced Raid Zone server, with PvP.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:59 AM
Fire Giant

I wish there was a server with item loot, training, griefing, deleveling and a focus on pvp... pretty much the Wild West! I’d fuckin play that in a heartbeat! Oh wait... RoZ.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

Simply boils down to people actually play blue. I don’t know why can’t figure it out but I guess some people just like to sit on this bitch for hours killing AI and acquiring pixels to kill more AI.
Old 04-27-2019, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

TheoryQuest is Baaaaaaaaaack

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2019, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simply boils down to people actually play blue. I don’t know why can’t figure it out but I guess some people just like to sit on this bitch for hours killing AI and acquiring pixels to kill more AI.
people would play red too but every game has an end... whenever shit has all been farmed for 2 years and there's nothing more to do they should just wipe it or open a new server... but at this point with the knowledge of a new server on the horizon we know that they could open a new red server, there's no agreement with no LLC holding them back, they simply wont open another red server because we didn't caress their balls enough.

maybe if we donate they would open one, i would prefer one without rules. rogean is a mute when it comes to pvp servers, someone from red must have touched him in a bad place
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people would play red too but every game has an end... whenever shit has all been farmed for 2 years and there's nothing more to do they should just wipe it or open a new server... but at this point with the knowledge of a new server on the horizon we know that they could open a new red server, there's no agreement with no LLC holding them back, they simply wont open another red server because we didn't caress their balls enough.

maybe if we donate they would open one, i would prefer one without rules. rogean is a mute when it comes to pvp servers, someone from red must have touched him in a bad place
I guess we just NEED Rogain to give us a dollar amount! We'd make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 04-29-2019, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

<Auld Lang Syne> has been playing hardcore mode on both Red and Blue servers. If you want that "new server" feel, try them out.

If you're too scared to try, you'd be worthless in a server reset also.
Old 04-29-2019, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

id pay crypto for a new red server
Closed Thread