Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2018, 10:33 AM
Banned

how's that 25 pop on red doing today?
Old 07-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Better than this creation in the long term.
Old 07-15-2018, 10:46 AM
Banned

explain to me how a 25 pop pvp server is more fun than this 170 pop pvp server
Old 07-15-2018, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's an industry standard in EQ emulator anti-cheat detection...that's real good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I checked, EQ is just another mmo. P99's cheat detection and disclosure are certainly standard for the mmo industry (though EQ's attack surface is a lot bigger than modern mmos because it was built with terrible client/server practices).
Old 07-15-2018, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I checked, EQ is just another mmo. P99's cheat detection and disclosure are certainly standard for the mmo industry (though EQ's attack surface is a lot bigger than modern mmos because it was built with terrible client/server practices).
P99 security is awful apparently. You said if it was based on p99 cheat detection you knew exactly how to get around it. I'm glad the server we play on has a more sophisticated cheat detection in place.
Old 07-15-2018, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said if it was based on p99 cheat detection you knew exactly how to get around it.
Not at all what I said. I even clarified for you.

Sophisticated™
Old 07-15-2018, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Sorry If you're still clinging on to dead99 you're dumb and stupid. If you paid indulgence you lost your money

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not at all what I said. I even clarified for you.

Sophisticated™
Your entire point is based on thinking a dev is mad and corresponding that with cheat detection on an emulator server. If you had any sort of social IQ you would realize he was calm the entire time and just laughing at you.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your entire point is based on thinking a dev is mad and corresponding that with cheat detection on an emulator server. If you had any sort of social IQ you would realize he was calm the entire time and just laughing at you.
Completely beside the point, but if you say so. Sounds like a berg to me.
Old 07-16-2018, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Completely beside the point, but if you say so. Sounds like a berg to me.
Completely beside the point but the only point you have tried to make besides the level of details he will share with you.
Closed Thread