Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd put CON over INT? I mean mana pool is very important for a caster, especially at low levels with no gear of any kind, that CON isn't really going to save you from anything, but being able to cast an extra spell or two definitely will!
I meant to say 15 dex 10 int
Old 05-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreegreatesT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant to say 15 dex 10 int
Who is your class/name/level man? And can you come to iRC?
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 05-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is your class/name/level man? And can you come to iRC?
Sanik 18 enchanter

I got to 16 on opening day and haven't played much since. managed to get in a quick session last night and get 2 levels.

I'll see if I can hop in IRC later tonight after work.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreegreatesT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sanik 18 enchanter

I got to 16 on opening day and haven't played much since. managed to get in a quick session last night and get 2 levels.

I'll see if I can hop in IRC later tonight after work.
I most likely will not be around tonight (although others may be,) I'm beyond exhausted cause I couldn't get any sleep last night, but will definitely be around tomorrow!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 05-12-2016, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

I'm still not able to login due to the launcher not being compatible with XP. However the Uthgard staff are currently working on solving that problem, seeing as how it still affects so many players - so it's not just me and a few players here and there. I think the population will increase considerably once the Uthgard Launcher is compatible with XP.

If someone else here wants to step up and do a "P99 Guild' in Hibernia, then by all means go for it! I'd be all in favor - and still help out if needed. Seeing as how some people here are unhappy with how I do things, I don't intend to make things difficult here, it's just the opposite, there's really no need for any more drama.
Old 05-14-2016, 08:16 AM
Planar Protector

Hey everyone, I've submitted a new ticket, dealing specifically with this message "uthgard.exe is not a valid Win32 application." when attempting to open it under Windows XP SP3 x86 OS environment.

https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/598/ Please go here to vote it up to the priority list, if you have this problem also.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, I'll finally be starting up on my first char very soon and some of my friends will make alts to level with me (I prefer this rather than just get PLed!)

We're still going to Hibernia if anyone here wants to join us, you're welcome to - just let me know what classes you'd want to make in advance for this "caster heavy" group, this time around so I can ask my pals to make something the group will need more of.

Does anyone from the Hibernia P99 roster have a guild or group going on already?
Old 05-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Reporting in: Tadhg the druid now level 8, becoming an ace soloer despite only being able to heal.

Last time I played, I had some connection issues and went LD at random repeatedly. Not sure what happened.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 05-16-2016, 10:49 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2016, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Been messing around on a BM and a VW but wanted to try a Reaver on Albion. Trying to figure out how to switch realms without deleting my characters on Hibernia.

What is the best race for a Reaver?
Closed Thread