Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by simp403 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you realize that you sound socially maladjusted when you say shit like this? This is pretty much you, except instead of kids, it would read "fellow adult males":

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stop watching movies like Wolf of Wall Street and American Psycho to try to find out how to socialize and just go talk to people, for fuck's sake.
I'm from NYC. Most of my friends got jobs with BoA, Morgan Stanley, and the like. Many lost jobs during the 2008 crash. I personally do not work in finance, but these are my childhood friends. I have exposure to highly competitive adult culture. My friends are all financially successful and insult as part of a culture of dominance. We were all given money for education, the poorest of us was only given 200k and had to scrape by when tuition is over 40k a year.

What background do you come from to say that insults are not part of being an adult? Do you think its because of your socio-economic background perhaps that you do not have any exposure to highly competitive people and environments?

You don't work in competitive jobs, you aren't from the city. You are likely lacking real-world experience among adults in competitive fields. That is all.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Otherwise known as a beta cuck, or cuckold.
Goddamnit I thought I was free. I THOUGHT I WAS FREE FROM IT HERE.

The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 10-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

This is the worst
Old 10-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you seem stressed. how about a nice caramel macchiato to calm the nerves?
Old 10-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you can never be free
Old 10-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

So like, is there any codexers here.

I probably got around 200K plat I'm looking to give away. Also got a bunch of gear pre-velious, not sure what it might be worth now but got tinker bags and all sorts of other nice shit. I'd like to give it to a bro so message me on your codex account.

I might reroll a new account at some point but it won't be any time soon. I'm way too busy with stuff and shit.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So like, is there any codexers here.

I probably got around 200K plat I'm looking to give away. Also got a bunch of gear pre-velious, not sure what it might be worth now but got tinker bags and all sorts of other nice shit. I'd like to give it to a bro so message me on your codex account.

I might reroll a new account at some point but it won't be any time soon. I'm way too busy with stuff and shit.
So like, why couldn't, you, use, shatner commas and decen't grammar in your crapypasta OP? EVEN if u just CTRL C u could have fixed it some, did u even READ YOUR OWN OP OP!????
Old 10-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

The sad thing about the guy the copypasta is from is that he is severely paranoid and has a tendency to delete posts, or *redact* in his terms, minutes after posting them.

He is a talented story writer but severely mentally ill.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Banned

Old 10-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Kobold

op please do not steal my poetry