Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In an era where mass shootings are at a ridiculously all time high...
Where do you get your information? Mass shootings are not at an all time high, let alone a ridiculous one. Do you just make up your own facts to best support whatever stupid opinion makes you feel good?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 10-24-2015, 07:41 PM
Banned

can we just leave this thread as a snarky comment thread cus it was p goog up until now. I will try to add one more

Cool data on gun violence, hmm does that come from the cdc? oh no thats right gun fanatics ban anyone doing any non biased meaningful research.

Where did you get yours the NRA? nice, ill refrain from discussing this with you on this forum from this point forward.

But before I go, here's another conservative graph that proves all your points, linking graphs without citing sources is fun yay!

Graphs are drawings they dont mean anything right? You juse use them to prove a point! yay!

Old 10-24-2015, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Stastics and numbers

*yawn*

Old 10-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Banned

I like how this pic basically sums up everything that no life virgins require to go on a shooting spree.
Old 10-24-2015, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how this pic basically sums up everything that no life virgins require to go on a shooting spree.
wtf is wrong with you??? where are your balls? nm I don't mind people like you. . when shit hits the fan people like you will be easy to take from in our time of need.

Old 10-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Banned

when shit hits the fan this will be you getting rescued after shooting all your neighbors

Old 10-24-2015, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf is wrong with you??? where are your balls? nm I don't mind people like you. . when shit hits the fan people like you will be easy to take from in our time of need.
Oh god he actually fantasizes about the collapse of society, lol

In your fantasy I bet you're a cool, calm, and collected gunslinger who everyone looks to for strength and guidance.

Nice to know the rule of law and a strong government is the only thing keeping scum like you from stealing from your neighbors, though.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh god he actually fantasizes about the collapse of society, lol

In your fantasy I bet you're a cool, calm, and collected gunslinger who everyone looks to for strength and guidance.

Nice to know the rule of law and a strong government is the only thing keeping scum like you from stealing from your neighbors, though.

the law is not keeping me from doing shit.... I just know I've paid money and time for numerous types of training to prepare me for pretty much anything. .. sorry if you're weak pathetic sheep.

Old 10-24-2015, 09:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post disaster looter type confirmed. Please don't breed.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:39 PM
Banned

funny how gun fanatics jump to anger so quickly kek
Closed Thread