Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seem to recollect trying to pull the first one to the left and all 6 golems aggroed.
If the fear pathing is favorable you could use fear and immediately FD(ideally with a clicky to reset global cooldown) to try to split some of them. Obviously the 10% or whatever fail chance would really suck if you rolled snake eyes.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

At 51, it's gonna be hard to beat City of Mist, moat area, for charm killing.

Mobs are of perfect level, it's outdoors, 0 casters, tons of undead, it's very safe, you can even get creative with pathing and/or levitation (although this is not necessary).

If moat is camped you can try the 2nd flooor of CoM, although it's going to be a bumpy ride at 51. Mobs go up to level 46-47 and this is just a tad too high for comfort (though you can also use lev / pathing to your advantage). But at least you can kill a few mobs while waiting for the moat to open.

Downside: no good loot
Old 05-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

I've heard it's become popular for necros to camp the trolls (ogres?) in Neriak Foreign Quarter arena. What level can those be started?
Old 05-12-2019, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is a hard camp to break. Is it even possible to break solo at 51?
Absolutely, I started doing it at 49 on my Necro. All you have to do is send pet in to aggro and then spam /pet back. There should be 3 that pull at a time (not all 10 come) and then you just root or snare one and flop. The others walk back to their spot and you stand up and kill. You go through a few pets just getting them split, but once it’s split up you can hold t easily. It gets even easier at 51 with splurt.
Closed Thread