Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

bout to fly to the moon in my lambo
Old 06-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you're in a troll-ey mood today, huh?
i hope you learned your lesson!!
Old 06-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope you learned your lesson!!
I didn't.

I'm still going to sperg out about issues I'm passionate about and you're still going to try to bait me into arguments.

I don't blame you. I'd do the same thing.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spike is soon. Jib buying a lambo after he pays back all the debt from borrowed money to buy bitcoin when it was at 20-28k value and his stock pile of 4 nvidia graphics cards.
it's highest point was 20k usd... LAMBO
Old 06-04-2019, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

I have about $10k USD on Cryptopia which just filed for bankrupcy (after getting hacked in January).

This pisses me off a little bit, because it's too much money to not care about, but not quite enough money to get involved in any kind of legal interaction with them.

But hey, it's all part of the game, I suppose.

inb4 "you had it coming"
inb4 tassador commenting about how 10k is very little money for him
inb4 "bit coin is fake money lolol"
Old 06-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

Why would I think 10k is not a lot of money? Dinotriz still extremely boring even tho he is right.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have about $10k USD on Cryptopia which just filed for bankrupcy (after getting hacked in January).

This pisses me off a little bit, because it's too much money to not care about, but not quite enough money to get involved in any kind of legal interaction with them.

inb4 "you had it coming"
That sucks.

Not to lecture but, you did pull your other coins off exchanges and into your own wallet, yes?

I shouldn't judge though, I'm pretty sure I have around $1200 of NEO still left on my Binance account...
Old 06-04-2019, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sucks.

Not to lecture but, you did pull your other coins off exchanges and into your own wallet, yes?
When it's "coins", it's always in my wallets. But when it's fiat money balance such as EUR or USD, it's obviously not... So taking calculated risks there. I had plain USD balance on Cryptopia and, I kid you not, 1 (one) single DOGE coin.

Another thing I'm not keeping in my wallets is USDT - keeping them on Bitfinex, Poloniex and whatnot.

I tried for a day to figure out USDT's desktop wallet but it apparently requires a minimum of 180 IQ to even start to comprehend.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

inb4 "you had it coming"
Only reason to have anything on an exchange is if you wanna daytrade crypto, otherwise you should be storing your keys locally on an encrypted storage.

That really sucks, there's so much hacking and shady shit going on the crypto community i feel for anyone who isn't experienced in the field to try to wiggle their way though without losing their investment.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

Blockchain just means large amounts of people are participating in a pre written scam designed for children.

The dude who started this imaginary system gave himself a great many free coins which he has been selling the whole time.

Creating imaginary value for an invisible product = most ingenious scam ever. Unfortunately it only worked on idiots and children ( with no USD )
Closed Thread