Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't loot things that don't belong to you
Old 06-11-2019, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMN is so dumb. Stop trying to argue with him. He's a lost cause. Check his post history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordgordon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm down loser

I love it when you destroy people so thoroughly they spend the rest of their lives tugging at your cape in hopes to give them another round. Some kind of masochistic Stockholm syndrome.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it when you destroy people so thoroughly they spend the rest of their lives tugging at your cape in hopes to give them another round. Some kind of masochistic Stockholm syndrome.
Yeah, you're a real killer. Or you're just dumb. Either/or.

Also, stop being such a dick bag and listen to the GM. He made his point very clear.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, you're a real killer. Or you're just dumb. Either/or.

Also, stop being such a dick bag and listen to the GM. He made his point very clear.
"The GM" gave specific advice for low IQ people, like you, to understand without complication. But that does not specifically speak to the original question posed in this thread.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"The GM" gave specific advice for low IQ people, like you, to understand without complication. But that does not specifically speak to the original question posed in this thread.
There's no situation where it is okay to loot a corpse of something you did not kill without the permission to do so. Does that clear it up for you? I know reading is difficult for your kind.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
There are exceptions to this. I can think of two specific posters who haven't ever "thoroughly destroyed me", as far as I can recall at least. They are just assholes to everyone on the boards. So I take jabs at my leisure and at their expense because it occasionally brings me pleasure.

Feniin probably just doesn't like you. Patting yourself on the back because of a self percieved victory is disingenuous at best and isn't really fooling anyone.
Last edited by d3r14k; 06-11-2019 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Spelling is hard
Old 06-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

If a player is killing guards, well over 90% of the time they are intending to loot the FS weapons to toss into their weight reduction bags to sell to vendors later. This is especially true in Felwithe. If you are a low level player and you check a corpse that has 3 minutes or less on it and all that's on it is ringmail piece or shield, chances are excellent the person already looted the gems and weapon(s) off of the corpse and could care less about what remains.

If you are mid to high level player, shouldn't you be killing your own loot bearing mobs rather than checking out the pocket change on a corpse that doesn't belong to you?
Old 06-11-2019, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is the item tradable? if so, loot up without a word. the game already has a mechanic where if someone kills a mob, they have exclusive loot rights for a period of time. then that period wanes, and looting is ffa...
Corpses are never FFA. Once you kill a mob, its corpse is yours. You might want to loot it, you might want an alt/buyer to loot it, or you might want to let it rot to teach it a lesson. But it's never FFA, unless the person who owns it tells you its A-Okay to loot it.

Will most people care if you loot their scraps? No, probably not. But being polite doesn't cost you anything, and makes everything simple for everyone.
Last edited by Crawdad; 06-11-2019 at 02:00 PM..
Old 06-11-2019, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Jesus christ, dumb ass. Did you even read the definition of 'general'? In MOST SITUATIONS is a FS weapon considered significant or valuable on P99 blue? Every person here with an IQ over 40 knows the answer. It doesn't matter if there is one newb/moron who thinks otherwise, because 'generally' explicitly excludes exceptions. time to hire an elf lawyer to write your posts if you want to talk about rules.
Lol at calling a person low IQ while ignoring the fact that the server GM already told us all flatly that you don’t loot something you don’t kill. If someone worked to kill a thing it is theirs to loot or even let rot if they so choose. Period.

There is no debate.

Value is relative. I don’t consider FS to be valuable now, but when I was new here you better bet your ass I did.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-11-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol at calling a person low IQ while ignoring the fact that the server GM already told us all flatly that you don’t loot something you don’t kill. If someone worked to kill a thing it is theirs to loot or even let rot if they so choose. Period.

There is no debate.

Value is relative. I don’t consider FS to be valuable now, but when I was new here you better bet your ass I did.
I just answered this same idiotic claim. Learn how to read. Value of one person is irrelevant. 'Generally' only considers the majority. Basic English reading comprehension, get you some.
Closed Thread