Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Default My Girlfriend

I haven't met her yet online or offline. She is only an idea in my head. But I am positive she exists and is waiting for a guy like me. She's around my age, a virgin, has a great bosom, and shares many of my interests. In fact although we haven't even met I'm sure she will want me to move in with her. There we will play video games all days, chat about our dreams, and more.

She will first meet me in real life by driving to where I live. So she will somehow only be a couple hours away from where I live.

The problem with my girlfriend is she is too perfect. It is in the nature of persons to stop her and my relationship. As it is a freak of nature.

I deeply love her though and so won't stop myself from meeting her. My girlfriend is too perfect though. I don't think I can introduce her to my family. Which is a problem because then my family will want to know where I am and am doing. If I told my family about her they would demand to see her.

My girlfriend is too perfect . For her to grace my family with her presence is self-sabotage. My family will be jealous of her and my relationship and want to ruin it or make it weaken.

I can't let my family know much about her for she is too perfect. To understand what I have, is to be jealous of what I have. She and I will have to commit suicide.

What do I do? If I don't fulfill the demand of her meeting them my family will investigate and track down our location. My dad likely still has connections with top people in a couple federal agencies. He may even have extra-terrestrial contacts. I don't know the whole truth about my dad's military history.

Whether it be my dad or mother they suffer from "entitlement" issues. In their conservative mindset they OWN YOU, and your CHILDREN. They would like to be an influence as much possible.

My girlfriend is too perfect. My family will try to bring her down or embarrass me. They fear my developments and potential. They want me to believe I can succeed but would prefer I do not.

My girlfriend is too perfect. She completes me and so many will want to take control. They will want to violate boundaries and poke around in our private moments.

What do I do? My girlfriend is too perfect.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Aviak

Uh wat
Old 10-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Banned

source?
Old 10-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

tagged for later.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

5 star rating

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 10-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Another fine example of blue server mental health problems.

Set yourself free, find time to get those levels AND enjoy time doing other things.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2015, 10:03 PM
Kobold

rofl

RnF has evolved
Old 10-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Banned

I was going to post here but it is trollbait and decided not to bite. But the above posters DID [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] now this person has gotten recognized for their mental illness therefore reinforcing it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread