Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw he is prolly too busy making the server worse while sticking handfuls of pistachio nuts up his ass
I rolfled. Lol
Old 05-30-2019, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when does this launch
We're saying November-ish currently - about the time people start realizing how unenduring a gameplay experience classic WoW is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

I haven't even tried to fix the invis tracking thing yet but because Alvin is my bro I'm gonna take a look sometime this weekend.
Old 05-30-2019, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

My man. No rush on that if you have more pressing things. I have planned my return for November 28th 2019. I'll login and enjoy my pixel package of BIS item discoveries so that there can be a resistance. Looking forward to some juicy loots, i know you won't let me down.
Old 05-31-2019, 09:40 AM
Banned

RoZ pop = 46 / 3, so like 15 people right now

R99 pop = 25 / 2, so about 12 people right now

Pick your poison I’m sure both servers are lit
Old 05-31-2019, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Merkk bro it is clear you are disgruntled and are trying to paint as negative a picture as possible. Lighten up dogg. Most people don't even like boxing and try to avoid it - we simply allow it because we don't have 1000 pop.

Our server is showing close to 150 at peak hours. PvP is on the rise, and Luclin is due to release next week. We are continuing to improve the quality of content and mechanics on the box on a daily basis. Three employed hobbyist devs have already surpassed the quality of mechanics on r99 and have added pvp-oriented features that don't exist on any other box, and our content is slowly catching up to the quality of p99 (largely thanks to p99) - not to mention Luclin.

A lot of people are having more fun than ever playing RoZ currently. If you're too blue for RoZ now, I understand, but don't try to bring the rest of us down!
Old 05-31-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My man. No rush on that if you have more pressing things. I have planned my return for November 28th 2019. I'll login and enjoy my pixel package of BIS item discoveries so that there can be a resistance. Looking forward to some juicy loots, i know you won't let me down.
Apologies, friend, but we have a policy in place that turkeys only can provide cosmetic items.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

Please stop promoting other servers here.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

Pvp on the rise almost 30 unique yellow text yesterday ! Thinking you surpassed nilbog is unreal must be really boring scraping barnacles off them boats..
Old 05-31-2019, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pvp on the rise almost 30 unique yellow text yesterday ! Thinking you surpassed nilbog is unreal must be really boring scraping barnacles off them boats..
We surpassed Rogean and the other short-lived PVP devs - I have no delusions about nilbog being the champ in terms of content and classic. Our mechanics are better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]