Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

Default Best necro solo spot for a 51?

Felwithe entrance is quite good but it's also camped a lot of the time. Are there other good spots I should be looking into?
Last edited by renegadeofunk; 05-09-2019 at 03:51 AM..
Old 05-09-2019, 04:11 AM
Aviak

Could try soloing the moat area in KC charm killing if yer any good at it (can get tricky at times) but it's good xp if ya get the hang of it at that level there, and some nice cash drops you can sell.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadeofunk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Felwithe entrance is quite good but it's also camped a lot of the time. Are there other good spots I should be looking into?
The next 3 levels are rough. I suggest spending time in a duo at KC just to keep the bar moving.

Get keyed for howling stones and stay there till the end. You could probably go there now and get in a group or duo. Everything in there seems to harm touch though, so mistakes are deadly. With charm at 54, it's a better spell and higher level means less breaks and resists.

Again, it's rough until you can solo in Howling stones.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

Probably not as good but you can go fear kite the three undead ruin in TT that are right near EJ zl...
Old 05-09-2019, 06:02 AM
Orc

Sentries and Guardians in SS should be doable at 51. I think Felwithe guards, Wakening Lands faerie dragons and Burning Woods giant fort or just wurm roamers along the wall south of itas well.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:03 AM
Sarnak

First there is 2 camps of guards in felwithe, entrance and south, and the 3 guards roaming up the rampart are often not killed.

If you like guards you have also Oggok, Kelethin and Kaladim that have guards of the same levels. Even freeport may be? I am not too familliar with those.

Ice giants are great but they are very often camped, seafurries on the otherside since the nerf there isn't many people killing them. There is a giant fort in burning woods as well.

If you feel like charming the second floor of city of mist is pretty good. The basement in howling stone is possible at 51 as well.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:46 AM
Sarnak

Other options to add to the list in case things are camped: Nobles/bard in HHK and dark elf guards
Old 05-09-2019, 06:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also Oggok, Kelethin and Kaladim that have guards of the same levels
I meant Grobb, Oggok guards are all green past 50.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Fire Giant

I did 51-54 in like a week at the entrance to the hole. There’s like 10 and once they’re split it’s suoer easy to hold.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

Cool, thanks for the ideas all!
Closed Thread