Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 08:55 PM
Large Rat

Default CSR Medris is a fool and a loose cannon

Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye and a give my reason for leaving. CSR Medris gave me a week suspension for defending myself against a gang of bullying chars in CB. I was in the throne room minding my own business pulling mobs. A group piles in and pulls a ton of mobs on me forcing me out of TR. I zone and return to find them in TR. So I returned the favor. This goes back and forth a few times then said group petitions on me for forcing them out by doing the same thing they did to me in the first place. I was honest with CSR Medris about the entire thing and the fool still gives me a seven day suspension. If Medris is representative of the type of individual they are making CSR guides these days you can have this server and everything that goes with it. I want nothing to do with the mob rules mentality of uninformed and foolish CSR's who make hasty judgement calls based on hearsay. Goodbye and farewell. Good luck with this snowflake millennial utopia and every poopsock CSR like Medris that goes with it.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Was he fair and suspended the other group for a week too? If so Id say its pretty fair. Otherwise I can understand why you'd be annoyed.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 05-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

You sir need an appropriate elf lawyer! As I will be running for EQ DA 2020, I can take on this case for a nominal fee! Were you wearing your elf mandated body cam? Also as your elf lawyer I highly recommend these disputes be handled discretely via the petition forum, especially when disputing a guide decision. This stuff has been overturned before, so there is hope that you may be back in CB killing Emperor Crush this weekend! PM for more info.
#WallickerEQ-DA-2020
Old 05-10-2019, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by asp69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye and a give my reason for leaving. CSR Medris gave me a week suspension for defending myself against a gang of bullying chars in CB. I was in the throne room minding my own business pulling mobs. A group piles in and pulls a ton of mobs on me forcing me out of TR. I zone and return to find them in TR. So I returned the favor. This goes back and forth a few times then said group petitions on me for forcing them out by doing the same thing they did to me in the first place. I was honest with CSR Medris about the entire thing and the fool still gives me a seven day suspension. If Medris is representative of the type of individual they are making CSR guides these days you can have this server and everything that goes with it. I want nothing to do with the mob rules mentality of uninformed and foolish CSR's who make hasty judgement calls based on hearsay. Goodbye and farewell. Good luck with this snowflake millennial utopia and every poopsock CSR like Medris that goes with it.
I don't understand. Unless the group died you shouldn't be getting their aggro. Orcs aren't undead or similarly coded mobs.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand. Unless the group died you shouldn't be getting their aggro. Orcs aren't undead or similarly coded mobs.
social aggro.. if he was fighting an orc and they pulled a bunch in and they only had initial body aggro on the train the orcs will turn and fuck him up instead if they pull the mobs right over him
Old 05-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

So, you broke the rules, got punished, and ... that's a bad thing?

I mean the other group might have been at fault too, but please tell me your mother taught you "two wrongs don't make a right"?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

I was not in Crushbone. I did not get a weeks suspension. I am not quitting.
Just wanted to make that all clear.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Orc

Emp crush throne war trains? Never thought I would see the day. Classic!
Old 05-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
social aggro.. if he was fighting an orc and they pulled a bunch in and they only had initial body aggro on the train the orcs will turn and fuck him up instead if they pull the mobs right over him
Nah social aggro nor proximity aggro would have put him to the top of the aggro list.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Server GM

<snowflake millennial utopia> is now live, pst for invites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Closed Thread