Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

When it doubt train them out.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baugi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you're content going 6v60 at Apex on a 100 man box forever is all. People new to the server have seen nothing but ya'll recreationally training exp groups and being sore losers at raid pvp for months now. Even if they stay, it takes a sad kind of self-hatred to sign up for that.
New people don't exist. Half of sanctuary "new people" are other guilds alts or returning vets. There is no pr propaganda war to win.

You choose to Side with the guild that has the stated goal of griefing us off the server.

Everything Ronin has done is a response, in kind, to Apex. Who bashed the first cleric? Apex. Who trained the first raid? Apex. Who pells without 12? Apex. Etc etc.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see you quiping about apex's cheating.
That's kinda the point isn't it? We haven't really been witness to Apex cheating. When we raided with Ronin, Apex PVP'ed us head on. When Apex came to disrupt our leveling, they PVP'ed us head on. I could whine about boxing, but fuck if I know who's actually boxing with all the account sharing.

When we raided with Apex, Ronin trained us. When Ronin came to disrupt our leveling, they trained us and broke LNS calls.

I'm not really here to talk shit if you hadn't noticed. This is more of a casual heads up that Ronin is fucking their own public image and scaring off new players. Attracting new players and having healthy PVP was Metroid's mission statement AFAIK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New people don't exist. Half of sanctuary "new people" are other guilds alts or returning vets.
You should try not to be so jaded; I'll go through the list right now... 70% of the people hanging out in Sanct comms atm are genuinely new to the sever.
Last edited by Baugi; 04-24-2018 at 05:58 PM..
Old 04-24-2018, 06:05 PM
Banned

gardur isn't jaded wow
Old 04-24-2018, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

another terribly inaccurate metroid recap...shocked.

only pvp that happened was ronin getting stomped. check the YTs.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

He hasn't been here long cut him a break. Baugi you can ask cantona swathe or Kathy and they will all tell you I've done my time. I spent 3 of my 4 years here helping new players and running or leading guilds that tried to stay above the scum of this box.

Bottom line is it doesn't work. Apex aren't playing a game dude. Tune and shark quite literally pay bills with everquest and if we succeed it's cutting into their pocket money IRL.

That's why 12 idiots raid for 6 hours then go to VP at 5am on Tuesday morning to spawn a bunch of wurms on top of our raid.

Probly gonna eat a forum ban for this one but it's all true.

C ya in a month.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

gardur talking about breaking rules...stern yikes....

enjoy your suspensions. hopefully they do more than just single bans since you continue to do the same shit when losing.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Clean whistle crew checking in

*high fivesTunare"
Old 04-24-2018, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've done my time. I spent 3 of my 4 years here helping new players and running or leading guilds that tried to stay above the scum of this box.

Bottom line is it doesn't work.
Pretty much the definition of jaded? Wasn't meant as an insult, but past experience is clearly clouding your judgment unless you're being intentionally hyperbolic.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:17 PM
Banned

grixus, cure shield, 300 dollars.
Closed Thread