Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Banned

Sadly its very easy to create an atmosphere within a top guild that will basically suck any player in using time invested. Everyone I know that I talk to in apex just about, including core members disagree with the methods being employed against ronin(petitionquest), sanctuary(forcing swathe to cuck the knee). But that will never be enough to leave or vocally disagree because they have way to much time invested into the guild by time they realize what exactly is going on. Some never will due to the pure propaganda that comes out.

This server could be so much more. unfortunately it has been squandered.

edit: why we are not having huge 80v80 battles is beyond me. the way certain people play this game makes me feel like there is some sort of money involved. and a vested interest in a free flow of pixels, and not fun for the whole server. It's complete horseshit. And the fact that the staff is either unaware, don't care. or involved in it makes it that much worse.

double edit: I actually started on this server because I was told rogean was someone who you could trust, he ran his servers well and he had good anti cheat. And for the most part that is true, for blue at least. I don't know what the fuck red is anymore. But it sure as hell ain't what it was promised.
Last edited by Phaezed-Reality; 05-01-2018 at 08:48 AM..
Old 05-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Going to sum this post up to nobody cares except 12 deeply disturbed individuals. Continue playing EQ locked box in 2018 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shit i’d Play a fresh classic blue server. Just for a fresh start. Prob would quit at lvl 12 but jeez louise can’t play box were I have 800k in dropables and 40 people playing. It makes no sense...
Old 05-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Kobold

Not sure why people are upset. Seems everyone is doing what they enjoy.

<Apex> raiding for endgame loots [x]
<Sanctuary> leveling characters, gearing up, learning new fights [x]
<Ronin> pvping in Kael, helping to stop AoW attempts [x]

As far as Sanctuary being a feeder guild, not our official stance as far as I know. So far my experiences with them have all been good. No toxicity as far as I can tell. Seems to be made up of all 3 people above: Apex, New Players, and Roninalts all with the goal to level and gear up.

Now, that being said. If some of them think that they would enjoy the grind of raiding full-time in exchange for endgame gear, I'm sure that we would welcome them to guild.

Thanks for reading!

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek

PvE Raider and AltQuestor of R99
Old 05-01-2018, 09:46 AM
Kobold

Agree with speeddsz. At the end of the day as long as everyone is having fun, who cares. What fun would the server be if there wasn't a group trying to pvp.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with speeddsz. At the end of the day as long as everyone is having fun, who cares. What fun would the server be if there wasn't a group trying to pvp.
LOL, we seem to be both bored at the same time. I just replied in your other thread!

I know some people view pvp as grief but I prefer to think of it as EQ-Hardmode

Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't. If we do, then it's more satisfying since it was a challenge. If we don't, well at least it wasn't the boring grind since pve has become pretty trivial for the most part.

Still respect you Metroid, enjoyed playing by your side, and against you in pvp.

Too many people forget this is a game, and take things too seriously.

Old 05-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Banned

i shot jfk
Old 05-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All for some AoW pants for 0.25% power increase.

You'all need to seek help if you're exchanging large portions of your adult life for 0.25% power increase.
0.25% power increase is pretty insubstantial for the recipient - however it appears to be common knowledge that an Apex officer was previously offering $1000.00 for AoW pants.

So really I think its "All for some AoW pants for 0.25% power increase for one player; and a fine rent payment for another player."
Old 05-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, we seem to be both bored at the same time. I just replied in your other thread!

I know some people view pvp as grief but I prefer to think of it as EQ-Hardmode

Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't. If we do, then it's more satisfying since it was a challenge. If we don't, well at least it wasn't the boring grind since pve has become pretty trivial for the most part.

Still respect you Metroid, enjoyed playing by your side, and against you in pvp.

Too many people forget this is a game, and take things too seriously.
Yea man for sure. Now a days people think if you PvP them then you are scum of the earth... what are we all here for if we aren't going to pvp.

I like and enjoy playing with majority of people on this server, but some people dive deep into the, "If you PvP me in game then I hate you IRL" kind of thing
Old 05-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

When Ronin was helping sanctuary kill their own mobs the server pop was 180 every night.

When Franktuary formed it plummeted to 120 a night.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Ronin was helping sanctuary kill their own mobs the server pop was 180 every night.

When Franktuary formed it plummeted to 120 a night.
Didn't that other ZekEMU server come out recently? I think pop normally dips some every time there is a new season.

I think Sanctuary is doing ok killing their own mobs, but if they needed help I'd think that Apex wouldn't mind helping them.

Closed Thread