Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2023, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

The MAGA Troll accounts (Elizondo, Patrece and Toxigen) are restless today.

Lashing out angrily as they know they have 5.5 more years of a democratic presidential administration.

Ingram is gone +

Joe Biden energy news is greeted well - FACT SHEET: Biden-⁠Harris Administration Outlines Priorities for Building America’s Energy Infrastructure Faster, Safer, and Cleaner

AND!

Joe Biden's Approval Rating Among Republicans Is on the Rise

So much MAGA tears.
Old 05-18-2023, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

I can now not unsee Magateers.

Here's a song for you Magateers.
Who's the guy that built (lolocaust) the wall to protect you and me.
D . O . N
A . L . D
TRUMP.

Im here all week.
Old 05-18-2023, 11:42 AM
Banned

Cowardly punt by Thomas
Old 05-18-2023, 11:48 AM
Banned

I hated Laura Ingram....

What's wrong with this guy's brain functions is anyone's guess really

How's it feel to have supported blatant treason by the FBI against our 45th president?
Old 05-18-2023, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hated Laura Ingram....

How's it feel to have supported blatant treason by the FBI against our 45th president?
Your obviously deflection from Trump scandals is obvious. American voters are sick of it and Donald Trump as the front runner for the republican nomination ensures another Democrat President in 2024. Five and half more years of normalcy!

Here are some notable controversial treasonous actions and allegations made against Donald Trump:

Contacts with Russia: During his 2016 presidential campaign, there were investigations into potential collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. The Mueller Report, released in 2019, found insufficient evidence to establish a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Ukraine scandal: In 2019, Trump faced impeachment proceedings over allegations that he sought foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. It was alleged that he pressured Ukraine's President to investigate Joe Biden, a political rival, and his son Hunter Biden. Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives but acquitted by the Senate.

Obstruction of justice: The Mueller Report also outlined instances where Trump may have obstructed justice by interfering with the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. However, it did not conclude whether Trump had committed a crime, leaving the determination to Congress.

Incitement of insurrection: Following the 2020 presidential election, Trump was accused of inciting the January 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection. He addressed a rally of his supporters, repeating false claims of election fraud and urging them to march to the Capitol. The House of Representatives impeached Trump for "incitement of insurrection," but he was acquitted by the Senate.
Old 05-18-2023, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hated Laura Ingram....

Must have been rough being the only woman at Fox, but I have basically no sympathy for her or the rest of you miserable bastards.
Old 05-18-2023, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought we learned from the 2016 election that polls are meaningless, or do we not remember polls saying Hillary had a commanding lead right up to the very night of the election as votes were being counted?
Old 05-18-2023, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

System is fucked anyway. Just look around. Country is already bought and sold. Let’s keep fighting one another though. I hear it’s morally wrong to work from home when Billy works on an oil rig and can’t even sit down. Chairs are the next moral outrage that’s gotta go.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-18-2023, 01:50 PM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2023, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your obviously deflection from Trump scandals is obvious. American voters are sick of it and Donald Trump as the front runner for the republican nomination ensures another Democrat President in 2024. Five and half more years of normalcy!

Here are some notable controversial treasonous actions and allegations made against Donald Trump:

Contacts with Russia: During his 2016 presidential campaign, there were investigations into potential collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. The Mueller Report, released in 2019, found insufficient evidence to establish a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Ukraine scandal: In 2019, Trump faced impeachment proceedings over allegations that he sought foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. It was alleged that he pressured Ukraine's President to investigate Joe Biden, a political rival, and his son Hunter Biden. Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives but acquitted by the Senate.

Obstruction of justice: The Mueller Report also outlined instances where Trump may have obstructed justice by interfering with the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. However, it did not conclude whether Trump had committed a crime, leaving the determination to Congress.

Incitement of insurrection: Following the 2020 presidential election, Trump was accused of inciting the January 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection. He addressed a rally of his supporters, repeating false claims of election fraud and urging them to march to the Capitol. The House of Representatives impeached Trump for "incitement of insurrection," but he was acquitted by the Senate.
Bud you can't reason with them lol, there is no such thing as a takedown or a logic bomb, as logic and reason do not play into their tribal loyalties. They are operating solely on our human social cohesion/clan pathways, not on any form of abstract reasoning. It's as simple as this: For someone like Patrece, he is the right kind of person and liberals are the wrong kind of person, he is the in-group, they are the out-group, the other team. That's how they can hold 100 different completely contradictory viewpoints, while projecting their own behaviors onto the other side, and ignore plainly obvious basic facts and truths. Because he is the right kind of person and that's all that matters, whatever he does is right whether it's wrong or not. It's a primordial, lizard-brain type of loyalty and worldview. Literally like a gaggle of apes who walk around with their nose up the head ape's asshole.

Obviously there are liberals like that as well, but they are far more rare, and I don't think there are any on here. Liberal beliefs aren't typically all that attractive to people who work like that.

This is also how they're able to get these huge groups of people to believe shit like the world being flat, or covid vaccine being microchips; those group-cohesion pathways are far stronger in their brains than the abstract reasoning pathways. It's what allowed one tribe of humans to band together and fuck up another tribe (look what MAGA Republicans did to the rest of the GOP lol. Checks and balances were no match for cultlike loyalty, and we're lucky Trump didn't care about actual policy, or a lot worse would have happened 2016-2018), but it's not the best trait for democracy or modern life.
Last edited by Lune; 05-18-2023 at 02:55 PM..
Closed Thread