Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Skeleton

ahh i see, i will try the class and ill just take this as a challenge and prove that im the best mofoing bard evah!

ill prolly fail and just end up playing a freaking cleric or something [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

server nidz more high end shamans with lots of playtime imho
Old 01-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome aboard... glad to see that people who have never played EQ before are trying out this server.

As Guineapig was saying Rangers are probably the rarest class since everyone thinks they suck in classic. Paladins are also pretty rare imo, as well as bards. Of course, you can never have enough clerics I think.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

Well, first off, If your a first time player, bards are a hard class to just pick up, regardless of the bugs. If you can get past those though, then you should be good i guess. I know a 50 bard who plays his class flawlessly, bugs or not. Great bard.

Clerics are tough to play because they have no soloablility. Also, you have to just accept the fact that your gonna just heal. heal, buff, and resurrect dead bodies. its really a niche class tbh.

Ranger is always a good suggestion. Its tough to find a good ranger anywhere, much less a ranger. Fun class to play i've heard, crazy dps if built correctly.

Just play a class untill like level 10 or 12 and if you dont like it, switch. Hybrids dont get spells until level 9, so you want to get rangers, palidans, and shadowknights at least over level 9 before you trash it. Just play something you like, you'll fit in.

PS: I'm 18, nice to see someone younger than me on a 10 year old game haha
Closed Thread