Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Would have been more prepared for a wizard named Linnett on Vallon Zek. Bastard would hunt me across zones for some reason and always steal my hard earned bronze gear on my pally! Guy ruined my life in unrest for about the first 3-4 months i played lol...

Other than that, I would definitely NOT have played a paladin. Would have played a class to farm rare drops and retired at the age of 20 from all of my ebay cash!

Was buddies with twelve prophets on VZ and they made stupid cash back in the day...i was never lucky enough to get any decent drops in groups though! Must have lost the roll on 10-20 fungis before i gave up and started a new toon that didn't fail so hard!
Old 01-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox7d [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when then game went live and you've forgotten all knowledge of the future except for what you know about EQ now.

How do you rule Norrath?
Buy a couple extra phone lines (or ISDN), multi-box. Farm (whatever soon to be removed item available) non-stop while abusing whatever jewel craft related platinum exploits (where you can sell for more than ya buy) via macro programs on multiple accounts.

Make a monk and a druid account, power level accounts to 50+ for classes that are in demand.

RMT to holy hell on ebay as much as possible.

Invest in mutual funds/target date funds (I don't know what is going to hit big, but investing is smart).

Get out of the market in 2007 cause I'm not too dumb to not realize what's about to happen. Get back into the market in late 2008 cause I see a huge opportunity.

Retire.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-19-2014, 05:08 AM
Planar Protector

I'd invest a lot more time into RZ, working on a twink to terrorize the newbies. On VZ I think I'd really play up being a pacifistic dark elf and try to join lighty guilds.

And when SZ released, I'd like to play good team there for the first little bit when it was fun :P

Red99
Old 02-19-2014, 07:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reguiy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd 2 box invis pull fungi tunics and pee into bottles 24/7 until they nerfed it. Then I'd RMT the money and invest in WoW. Then I'd hire hot female maids with steady hands to shave my balls and massage my feet all day.
pretty much this, does the knowledge about EQ include the massive bank people made with the RMT?
Old 02-19-2014, 08:15 AM
Kobold

Go outside my house more
Old 02-19-2014, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

I would apply to be a dev so I could crush the world of warcraft and blizzard as a whole.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

I would outsource my playtime to the Chinese, and become a pioneer in the gold farming industry.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Large Rat

Emailing McQuaid and telling him not to go through with the SOE deal.
Closed Thread