Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the same Karsten from VZ?
I was wondering this too, many Defiant's were hunted to extinction for our delicious meat though. Also, shadow knights like him have ruined their own lands, they will not ruin ours.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:38 PM
Large Rat

Great guides and post thankyou!
Old 07-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quellren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More thread drift:

Back in 99-01 when maps only existed on fansites I would DL and print them out for every zone that had one, put them in a document protector and kept them in a 3-ring binder on the computer desk. The plastic sleeve allowed me to use dry erase marker to make notes and stuff on the maps.
I also hand drew several myself.

I also was a geek that hung the world map from the box on the wall above the computer. *blush*
You weren't the only one! I did that up until maps were available and even then I was still using the hard copies until I shortly after LDoN.

I actually bought the Official EQ Atlas book. It's still sealed after all these years.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddfx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know how some people hang a big map of Middle Earth on their wall? I want to print or draw out a big map of Norrath on a piece of aged looking parchment and hang it on my wall.

Know of any high-res Norrath maps available?
I still have my cloth map that came with Kunark...somewhere...

Used to have it hanging on my wall, but It has been put into a box. However, I am one of those people with the big map of Middle Earth on the wall. Mother-In-Law made it with some nice parchment and india ink.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hmm.. wizard spell on both sites for "True North" say its a level 1 spell but in game it's level 8?
Closed Thread